Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

JeanieG 02-16-2013 11:17 AM

Where are we going to be posting our PCMR blocks and talks. Are we going to use this thread? If we start a new thread, that will open it up to lots of new "riders"??? Did I miss that topic in all the chatter? Being that I was gone most of the week, I may have! :p

QuiltingNinaSue 02-16-2013 01:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Anne, I think QuiltE had the right of it; Saint hood and your name should be linked in the same sentence. Now, for Mirabelle's tutorial yielded this for me:[ATTACH=CONFIG]395519[/ATTACH]Four pieces of fabric sewn together, the cut 1 1/2 from the two seams each way upper/lower, right/left on each side of the seam lines up the second block sewn into place. She did an excellent job of explaining it, mine is a shortened version to show the difference...except when my right brain side lets the left brain control it and the rose and pink traded places on three...I had to rip it out!! LOL!!

Anael 02-16-2013 01:38 PM

Nice work QNS!

Bram was restless today and his oxigen needed a lot of adjustment. Isaīs leg has a nasty infection, the surgeon is going to see her tomorrow again. Her belly is swolen, they made an X ray this afternoon. We didnīt hear from that yet. With Isa thatīs the biggest concern right now, with Bram itīs still his fungus infection. They both had trouble keeping their body temperature and were tucked in nice and warm.

Honchey 02-16-2013 03:40 PM

Jeanie...we are staying put right where we are!! lol!

mirabelle 02-16-2013 03:46 PM

Beautiful block QNS, don't worry I had to reverse sew a couple too, I think the trick is not to move it once you have it cut.

JeanieG we are going to continue to use this thread for our mystery ride, I think Anne explained it in her PM to you.

Anael prayers and hugs coming your way...

Now I have decided on my mystery:shock: so I am off to PM Anne with all the details

oksewglad 02-16-2013 04:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Did you hear the sigh from Iowa? House is cleaned; good company and friendships are back home; and I took a nap. I'm also Sec Treas for our little group so had to make sure all was in order for our meeting. Oh and south farm heifers were out this morning so a mad dash to get them back in. They broke off the fence post that anchors the gate. Not sure how to fix that with frozen ground! But I got my morning exercise.
Oh little ones keep fighting those nasty infections. Anael somewhere I saw a picture of a pair of incubator twins put in the same crib. They needed each other. Hope that is something Bram and Isa can do. As always a prayer for Anael's angels. For our preemie Jackson I found a saying that I wrote on his quilt. "Precious one so small so sweet dancing in on angels feet." The red plaid fabric on the corners and the plaid in "Sam's" shirt were from his GGpa's shirts. [ATTACH=CONFIG]395566[/ATTACH]
What a nice block QNS!

QuiltingNinaSue 02-16-2013 04:45 PM

Love your block, OksewGlad...and the saying is so perfect! Your day sounds very interesting and busy...no time to get bored!! And no gym to pay for exercise!!:):D:o

mirabelle 02-16-2013 04:55 PM

What a beautiful quilt Oksewglad, just perfect:thumbup:

mirabelle 02-17-2013 01:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Meet you all in the RV for Chicken Pie:thumbup:

Anael 02-17-2013 05:02 AM

Thatīs a gorgeous quilt oksewglad and a lovely saying! I donīt think they will do that, together in the same incubator.

Delicious chicken pie mirabelle. I will have some for dinner!

Bram and Isa had a quiet night. Today theyīre 4 weeks old! Another milestone. Letīs hope many more will follow.