Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

QuiltingNinaSue 10-08-2013 04:37 PM

Would you believe:https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/...71389779_n.jpgGotta keep those ladies happy. From the Chicken whisperer.:D

QuiltE 10-08-2013 06:24 PM

QNSue ... oh I only wish I had those petite feet. So if I;m enlarging it ... I might as well make a full size quilt!

OKSGlad ... from one extreme (your minis) to the other ( a big one!). What a nice gift to take with you. I bet you;re excited to be going to visit your DS!

mirabelle 10-08-2013 08:52 PM

I would just put 2 quilts on the bed if you wanted warm tootsies:D although it doesn't really get that cold here in the tropics.

Anael the designs were called SherriGirls, sent you an e-mail.

mirabelle 10-08-2013 08:53 PM

NinaSue what chick wouldn't love a car like that:D:D:D:D

Anael 10-08-2013 09:30 PM

Nice car QNS :D :D

QuiltE, I can't sleep with socks on my feet, I've tried that. I just have to remember to wear slippers instead of only socks during daytime so my feet won't get so cold.

I'm getting ready to go to the dentist! Just check-up but the girl (dental hygienist) who's doing the check-up is not my favorite.

QuiltingNinaSue 10-09-2013 06:29 AM

Morning happiness: to hear the refrigerator humming along, and serenade of roosters crowing outside my bathroom window.

Dh got the hen house moved this morning, closer to the house, very close, right outside my bathroom window.:cool: But its handy for him to take care of them over the winter, at least, they are not inside the house!!:D I can hear them sing their songs all winter long! We are going to take duck eggs up to his cousin to hatch us more ducks even though winter is coming on.

dublb 10-09-2013 07:49 AM

G'dmornin' ya'll. LOL I slept late. :) (It's almost 10:30 am here.) The old house is clean! We talked ta our realtor last night & as soon as he e-mails up the paperwork, we sign it, scan it & e-mail it back ta him, the old house will be up for sale. He was afraid that we wanted too much for it. LOL We know with all that needs ta be done ta it that it'll only bring investor prices. Even w/all that as soon as we pay all our depts off (except the new house) We'll have $$$$$ left over. :)
As for the socks I sleep in socks every night. :)
DH & were first married & it was our first night in our apartment. As we started ta go ta bed I realized that he was gonna wear jeans ta bed & I told him ta take 'em off. (Those seams were gonna be uncomfortable ta me.) Well he looked at me & said that those tube socks looked awful & for me ta take 'em off. A few minuets after we were in bed he felt my cold feet & said that I could git up & put those socks back on. :D About 12 or 13 years later when I was gonna have a surgery he defended my right ta have socks on at least till I went ta have the actual surgery. :)

gardnergal970 10-09-2013 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by dublb (Post 6339381)
G'dmornin' ya'll. LOL I slept late. :) (It's almost 10:30 am here.) The old house is clean! We talked ta our realtor last night & as soon as he e-mails up the paperwork, we sign it, scan it & e-mail it back ta him, the old house will be up for sale. He was afraid that we wanted too much for it. LOL We know with all that needs ta be done ta it that it'll only bring investor prices. Even w/all that as soon as we pay all our depts off (except the new house) We'll have $$$$$ left over. :)
As for the socks I sleep in socks every night. :)
DH & were first married & it was our first night in our apartment. As we started ta go ta bed I realized that he was gonna wear jeans ta bed & I told him ta take 'em off. (Those seams were gonna be uncomfortable ta me.) Well he looked at me & said that those tube socks looked awful & for me ta take 'em off. A few minuets after we were in bed he felt my cold feet & said that I could git up & put those socks back on. :D About 12 or 13 years later when I was gonna have a surgery he defended my right ta have socks on at least till I went ta have the actual surgery. :)

Cute story, Bev. I'm glad he got his jeans off.:D:D:D Also really good news that the house is now on the market!!!

QNS...hope that means the freezer is now working.

Anael...maybe your hygienist is a quilter in hiding.

The past couple of days I've been working in my scrap drawer. I had a lot of 10 patches done but had never counted how many and I find I have enough for a nice size quilt so I'm putting sashing in two sides which give a zig zag look which is very striking. Yes, QuiltE...there will be pictures eventually. Patience. I also have a box of strips that I need to cut and get back to the leaders and Enders. I've really fallen of the wagon.
Today I'm going to my LQS to drop off a quilt for my LAer, pick up a couple yards of sashing for another quilt I plan to finish yet this year, visit with friends and wind up at Walmart to stock up on some essentials. Have a good day all!

Anael 10-09-2013 08:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh dear, I can't imagine quilters hurting each other this much :( I still will remember her tomorrow :eek:

QNS, did your DH drive the car next to the house? :D :D

Here's a new picture of Bram and Isa. My DDIL posted it on Facebook. It says: first cookie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]440402[/ATTACH]

JeanieG 10-09-2013 10:34 AM

Oh Anael, I have really missed photos of Bram and Isa. They are so cute! What a delight to see them so bright eyes! Looks like they are really enjoying their cookies!