Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Picture Thread for Rhonda's Sampler Quilt Along (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/picture-thread-rhondas-sampler-quilt-along-t70984.html)

klgreene 11-18-2010 09:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Rhonda

Originally Posted by klgreene
You are keeping me busy Rhonda, I get little other stuff done inbetween blocks. Lol. Today I used your Dresden plate template for the first time. I have all the pedals sewn together, but it's not done yet. I've never made a Dresden Plate before, and I'm in the process of doing a kalieoscope, so I didn't make a Dresden Kalieoscope, just the same materials as in my sampler pieces. It will go in the sampler too.

Are we going to get to see this one too? I'm sure it will be lovely!!

Here it is.

Rhonda 11-18-2010 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda

You are keeping me busy Rhonda, I get little other stuff done inbetween blocks. Lol. Today I used your Dresden plate template for the first time. I have all the pedals sewn together, but it's not done yet. I've never made a Dresden Plate before, and I'm in the process of doing a kalieoscope, so I didn't make a Dresden Kalieoscope, just the same materials as in my sampler pieces. It will go in the sampler too.

Are we going to get to see this one too? I'm sure it will be lovely!!

Here it is.

That turned out really well! You have a good eye for color.

klgreene 11-18-2010 10:01 AM

klgreene 11-20-2010 03:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Two more...The first is Wk 13 Lilly. And for some reason I have wrinkles. It doesn't look that bad in person, so guess I'll have to iron it again. Second one is Wk 14 Alicia. My husband really likes this one, probably the colors. As you know, I love them all!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wk 13 Lilly
[ATTACH=CONFIG]130500[/ATTACH]

Wk 14 Alicia
[ATTACH=CONFIG]130501[/ATTACH]

quilterguy27 11-20-2010 03:56 PM

very nice blocks. one day I will get back to it.

klgreene 11-20-2010 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by quilterguy27
very nice blocks. one day I will get back to it.

Be sure to post your pictures when you do. I'd love to see everyones! And I know there are a lot of people out there making Rhonda's blocks.

nwm50 11-20-2010 04:22 PM

bookmarked these ! Can't wait to try one someday!!

bobbie1 11-20-2010 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by nwm50
bookmarked these ! Can't wait to try one someday!!

Ditto

Rhonda 11-20-2010 05:22 PM

Katie I love the colors you used on the second one! I like the first one real well but the second one is outstanding for color combo. Like I said I love your sense of color.

klgreene 12-01-2010 03:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wasn't going to wait until I finished 2 to post it. I did this one today. It's Anna, Wk 19. I'm not really a purple person, but I'm starting to like it more. I really don't think the picture did this one justice. Anna is my mom's name, and purple and green are my DGD's favorite colors.

Wk 19 Anna
[ATTACH=CONFIG]136818[/ATTACH]