Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
Very Special BOW for the Pony Club Quilt >

Very Special BOW for the Pony Club Quilt

Very Special BOW for the Pony Club Quilt

Old 11-25-2011, 08:38 AM

Honchey,

Love your tree skirt! Also love your work environment. No wonder you dream about fabric.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:08 AM

You ladies make me laugh. I love this group -- and we haven't even gotten started!
Old 11-25-2011, 02:50 PM
Power Poster

JanRN ... Heavens no Princess ... they would be appropriately named as Jan's Darling Donkeys!
(now I have to fear what my block will get named!

Honchey .... *red faced* here. I see I've been gone from the Board too much these last couple of days!!! OMG a jammy party
would be so much fun. Now you have me visualizing all of us dragging our PCS quilts/blankies in full Snoopy-style thru the airports en route. Can we watch the new Muppet movie, if we are good? BTW the air is very good here, though JanieW and JanRN do tend to send their leftovers in thsi direction. Today ..... 15°C!!!!

JanieW ...well, isn't that just the pits!!! Good for you for breaking your own moratorium. Think of it as merely to help the economy. Of course, I know your DHtheEnabler will gladly open his wallet and cover the tab being that he was so encouraging with the plan. HOpe you got away from Fabricland, as that'd be so hopeless for the PC fabrics. At least mine would be. Yes, I know "risk" your life at the LQS. Just think of it as taking one for the cause. A MUST do!

Evie ... you're so right! Great group!!

Now ........ I really do need a posse to gather to go and rally up OKSewGlad to join the camp!

♫♪♪♫Happy trails to youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!♫♪♪♫
(sang in my best Roy Rogers and Dale Evans voice!!!!!!)
Old 11-25-2011, 02:55 PM
Power Poster

Here you go ............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcYsO890YJY
Old 11-25-2011, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
Oh my gosh, I did not know they had all those "old" songs on youtube! I clicked on the link and just started giggling! Love it QuiltE!!!
Old 11-26-2011, 08:35 AM

QE,
Even tho' I lusted in my heart, I didn't actually break my moratorium as I didn't buy anything. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. The Master Enabler did not come with me . I saw some stuff in Fabricland that might do, but it didn't call to me so it's still there. The LQS's that I went to didn't have one thing, nor did they seem interested at all in my quest . A drive to Calgary at this time of year is not something I care to do so I will either online shop, or make do with what is in the stash. According to the tracking number, my book is in Oak Creek. When they let it go through customs and I get a look at it I might have a better idea of what I want for fabric.

Here's some eye candy to go along with our western theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2YCXf9Qp_Q
Old 11-26-2011, 09:00 AM

Ladies you are cracking me up! What a great way to start the day.
Old 11-26-2011, 02:57 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by JanieW View Post
QE,
Even tho' I lusted in my heart, I didn't actually break my moratorium as I didn't buy anything. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. The Master Enabler did not come with me . I saw some stuff in Fabricland that might do, but it didn't call to me so it's still there. The LQS's that I went to didn't have one thing, nor did they seem interested at all in my quest . A drive to Calgary at this time of year is not something I care to do so I will either online shop, or make do with what is in the stash. According to the tracking number, my book is in Oak Creek. When they let it go through customs and I get a look at it I might have a better idea of what I want for fabric.

Here's some eye candy to go along with our western theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2YCXf9Qp_Q
Exciting! It'll soon be in your hot little hands!! And oh p00p on the LQS'! Remember, this is a year long project, so you can start with what you have won't be "fenced in" and can add as you make acquisitions!

Not quite ponies .... one of my favourites, for some mood setting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss1CXo8QMi8

Last edited by QuiltE; 11-26-2011 at 03:01 PM.
Old 11-26-2011, 03:03 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by JeanieG View Post
Oh my gosh, I did not know they had all those "old" songs on youtube! I clicked on the link and just started giggling! Love it QuiltE!!!

Yes, JeanieG, you can find most any songs!
Despite how much I am on the internet, I still forget all too often about the wonders of what it can provide!!!
Old 11-27-2011, 09:45 AM
Power Poster

Howdyyyyyyyyy y'all!!!!!
Tip your hats to YukonViv ... and help her feel at home here!
(..... I'm working on recruiting her to the Pony Club!!!!)

Maybe y'all can send some of your sunshine and warmth her way to cancel out those polar temps this winter as/if/when she joins us for the Pony Club!

YukonViv ... pleeeeeeeeease saddle up and join JanieW and myself for the Canuck representation!!

JanieW ... YV is almost a neighbour of yours!

(note, typed in RED to help show our Canadian Red and White spirit!)