"Weigh In"

Old 04-20-2010, 09:29 AM

Morning everyone,

Another pound, was looking more like 1/2 but I ended up with a slight case of upset tummy. I won't bore you with the gross details.
Getting better, I am slowly putting my sewing room back together. I have been asked to make a quilt for a lady I don't even know. I hope she likes it when I get done with it. :)

Be safe, sending out more good happy vibes.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:48 AM

I'm trying to be good... I haven't eaten too much... but I do need to get in the habit of eating breakfast lunch and dinner... I usually only eat dinner... which I know is not good for me...
Old 04-20-2010, 10:56 AM

I'm being good too. Jan, if you happen to remember the name of that magazine, I'd be interested. I like yogurt, but I can't stand aspartame in it. And I don't like the 0% fat either. (Not too picky, am I?) I found one that was only 60 calories in a little serving cup and it tasted very good. But, I can't remember the name of it either. Jeesh, I hope dieting isn't killing brain cells!!!!
Old 04-20-2010, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Mrs. Mel
I'm being good too. Jan, if you happen to remember the name of that magazine, I'd be interested. I like yogurt, but I can't stand aspartame in it. And I don't like the 0% fat either. (Not too picky, am I?) I found one that was only 60 calories in a little serving cup and it tasted very good. But, I can't remember the name of it either. Jeesh, I hope dieting isn't killing brain cells!!!!
If I get the plain yogurt (I prefer Yoplait) I have to get either frozen fruit or different berries and what not to mix in with it.... I will usually do 3/4ths cup yogurt to 1/4th to 1/2 cup fruit... and I try to ignore the taste of the plainness... lol I really really like the Yoplait Yogurt Smoothies... they are in the frozen fruit section... each package has two 8 ounce servings (made together, you put the rest in the fridge or to split.)

I was about to eat a nice delicious toasted cheese and ham sandwhich... it burned in the toaster oven... mom said, Do not throw it away, we don't have food to waste... so of course after I took it out... I tripped and it fell... open... on the floor... my sister says I did it on purpose, I did not... so now I am drinking a carnation instant breakfast... not my first choice... but oh well.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:54 AM

Hi everyone ! Looks like you all are doing good! I've lost almost 2 pounds so far! I really need to start exercising, maybe i'll start taking my fur baby Jake for a walk during the week!
Here he is, tell me does he look spoiled? hee hee
Attached Thumbnails attachment-64688.jpe  
Old 04-20-2010, 12:49 PM

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
Morning everyone,

Another pound, was looking more like 1/2 but I ended up with a slight case of upset tummy. I won't bore you with the gross details.
Getting better, I am slowly putting my sewing room back together. I have been asked to make a quilt for a lady I don't even know. I hope she likes it when I get done with it. :)

Be safe, sending out more good happy vibes.
So sorry you were sick, but congrats on the loss! :thumbup:
Old 04-20-2010, 12:50 PM

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by carolevidak
Hi everyone!! I am back from vacation and I just know the scale will show it on Thursday. Oh well, I had a great time and now I am back walking and journaling. A little set back I am sure - but I am forging ahead. LOL.

Carole
Welcome back. :-)
Old 04-20-2010, 12:53 PM

I keep try'n to jump on the weight loss wagon... I have been completely unsuccessful. I won't sit here & beat myself up, I'll just keep try'n *sighs* One of these days I'm going to do it!
Old 04-20-2010, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by carolevidak
Hi everyone!! I am back from vacation and I just know the scale will show it on Thursday. Oh well, I had a great time and now I am back walking and journaling. A little set back I am sure - but I am forging ahead. LOL.

Carole

Welcome Back!!! Hope your vacation was fantastic!
Old 04-20-2010, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by thequilteddove
I keep try'n to jump on the weight loss wagon... I have been completely unsuccessful. I won't sit here & beat myself up, I'll just keep try'n *sighs* One of these days I'm going to do it!
You are not alone, that's for sure. Keep trying and soon you will be successful!! It's the giving up mind set that will defeat you. We are so glad to have you here with us, please post with even your smallest victories and we will cheer you on! :-D