"Weigh In"

Old 06-18-2010, 05:53 AM

For everyone who is keeping track of pts on ww I found this great web site. Type in the search a restaurant and it will give you the menu and nutrition. The best part is it tells you the pts for the item selected. (at the bottom of the nutrition label) Quick and easy!! :thumbup:

http://www.dietfacts.com/fastfood.asp

My ww leader said we need to make tracking fun. She suggested taking the amount of daily pts allowed in the amount of pennies. Put them in one pocket and as you use pts put a penny in the other pocket. Just something fun to do to keep us tracking. :-D :-D I thought I would share. Stay encouraged everyone and take one day at a time.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:11 AM

Tonight is my WW meeting. Last week I lost 2.4 lbs. I was so happy that the scale moved in the right direction. I have had a rough week with my eating schedule this week though. I was on vacation and nothing was normal. Luckily I did a lot of walking, and I drank a lot of water, but there was some ice cream tucked in there a couple of times. And even a couple of margaritas one evening with dinner. So I am curious to see what the Scale has to say about all of that. I do know that I did say NO! to a lot of wonderful yummy food choices. But it is what it is, and I am not going to look back. I enjoyed my vacation time and am ready to get back to reality now. Luckily my arthritis flare up has subsided and I am able to hop on the treadmill again.

Hope everyone else is doing well.
Linda
Old 06-24-2010, 09:09 AM

I weigh in tomorrow, hoping for a little loss.
Old 06-24-2010, 10:27 AM

I weigh in tonight and hoping for a little loss too :-D It hasn't been an easy week, but the last two days have been better. Looks like we will be hoping for a loss together girls!!
Old 06-24-2010, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Lneal
I weigh in tonight and hoping for a little loss too :-D It hasn't been an easy week, but the last two days have been better. Looks like we will be hoping for a loss together girls!!
I know I sure am hoping for a loss!!

Missy
Old 06-25-2010, 08:48 PM

Whew, yes, the scale went down a little. Much better than going up some. I just can't seem to get under this one number, but hopefully next week? I keep trying. :)
Old 06-26-2010, 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by Pats8e8
Whew, yes, the scale went down a little. Much better than going up some. I just can't seem to get under this one number, but hopefully next week? I keep trying. :)
I went to the hospital yesterday for my weekly weigh in and I dropped 4 more pounds for a total of 26 pounds. Yipee!

I spend such a large amount of time worrying and fretting over whether I have lost any weight. Sometimes I literally just shake with worry as I am walking to the bariatric center to weigh in. It always works out just fine but for some dumb reason I still worry and get all anxious. Does anyone else get worried before they weigh?

I am really pulling for you all to beat me in this weight loss challenge. I would love to win by losing but I would be thrilled if someone else won too.

Missy
Old 06-26-2010, 08:06 AM

Missy, what is going on in your avatar??
Old 06-26-2010, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by Pats8e8
Missy, what is going on in your avatar??
That photo was taken at a protest. The woman was placing flowers in the shape of the peace sign over the word IMAGINE. I love it. I think it is so peaceful and beautiful.

I am glad you asked. Thank you.

Missy
Old 06-30-2010, 01:59 AM

Whooohoo!! Finally seeing those numbers on the scales come down! :-D :-D I was beginning to think my weight would drop oz at a time. This morning I finally dropped 3lbs. My ww meeting is tomorrow night so I will know for certain then.
How is carolevidek doing on her vacation. Can't wait to hear from her again.
Pats8e8, hope you are still doing good too.
Laparshall, hope you are feeling better now.
Have a great day ladies and stay encouraged!!