"Weigh In"

Old 02-08-2010, 02:55 AM

dakotamaid Mamagus beckyw Charlee Mrs Mel sew cornie littlehud bluebird janRN lacikat quiltincharlotte jwwskis joeyoz ChasingHawk PamG Karyn purplemem barnbum Pats8e8 obie2 QuiltMom Teacup LovingIzabella QuiltingGrannie QuiltMania sewspecial watterstide wvdek Lneal BrendaB Rose Hall laparshall Sharon- NC Oklahoma Suzie Mama Bear61 quiltnana vjengels Alu-Rathbone Aunt Doggiel lhavelka Leota yourstrulyquilts Connie F nellebelles Lisanne sueisallaboutquilts nursie76 Crafty Nana carolevidak dianneme Jeanclark bebe

Aren't we a fabulous group!! Checking in, stopping by, supporting, encouraging, sharing, gaining new ideas, and welcoming anyone who wants to join us. Losing 75.6 lbs of fat for January has been inspiring to all of us. Keep up the good work everyone.

Some days have been harder for me, but Iv'e readjusted a little to my routine and Wow! today I have showed a 2 lb loss!!
Old 02-08-2010, 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by Lneal
dakotamaid Mamagus beckyw Charlee Mrs Mel sew cornie littlehud bluebird janRN lacikat quiltincharlotte jwwskis joeyoz ChasingHawk PamG Karyn purplemem barnbum Pats8e8 obie2 QuiltMom Teacup LovingIzabella QuiltingGrannie QuiltMania sewspecial watterstide wvdek Lneal BrendaB Rose Hall laparshall Sharon- NC Oklahoma Suzie Mama Bear61 quiltnana vjengels Alu-Rathbone Aunt Doggiel lhavelka Leota yourstrulyquilts Connie F nellebelles Lisanne sueisallaboutquilts nursie76 Crafty Nana carolevidak dianneme Jeanclark bebe

Aren't we a fabulous group!! Checking in, stopping by, supporting, encouraging, sharing, gaining new ideas, and welcoming anyone who wants to join us. Losing 75.6 lbs of fat for January has been inspiring to all of us. Keep up the good work everyone.

Some days have been harder for me, but Iv'e readjusted a little to my routine and Wow! today I have showed a 2 lb loss!!
Way to go Lneal! :thumbup:
Old 02-08-2010, 04:51 AM

OK.. I just found this thread.. I know.. duh...but I don't normally come to this section. Here's my story.. I started my "eating plan" on September 1st. I weighed 215 lbs.. the most I've ever weighed. I've done really well by by counting calories. I have 1,000 to 1200 calories a day for 2 days then the 3rd day is a "free" day.. ANYTHING goes.. yep you heard me.. a pint of Haagen Daz is fine. It actually keeps your metabolism revved. Don't believe me.. as of Dec 31 I weighed 185 lbs. I've managed to get down to 181 and have hit a plateau.. after being stuck here a few days I decided to "maintain" for a bit then hit it again. I've gone from a size 18/20 to a 14/16 and I'd love to go down a couple more sizes.. oh, did I mention I haven't been doing a regular exercise plan at all? gotta start that. I'm ready to get serious again and if it's not too late would love to join y'all. Thanks for listening.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by lhavelka
I bought the Wii fit but havent used it yet.... maybe I will after seeing that you felt really good!!
You will love it. You can start out very slow, and eventually you work yourself up to the pace you want to work at. You can push yourself really hard, or you can go slow and easy. I spent 38 mins. on mine this morning. That is alot because it is only counting you actual activity time. I love to compete with my "best" score.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by Alu_Rathbone
I'm trying for 5 lbs this month. It is a small goal... but it's doable... I'd like to lose twenty by June!
Sounds very reasonable to me. Good luck with that.
Linda
Old 02-08-2010, 05:46 AM

Lneal and Tippy and everyone else with all types of victories last week, scale and non-scale - Way to Go!

We are definitely one committed group of individuals! Hey - the healthier we stay, the longer we can quilt!

Spent 30 minutes with the Wii fit last night, felt great! Got up this AM and weight is up 0.5 pounds! Drat! Had beef stew with a flavor packet made in the crock pot last night, didn't look, but I'll bet the sodium content was high...my fingers are a little puffy this AM. Ah, yes...will hit the water today and all should be well tomorrow.

Here is to a great, healthy day for us all!
Old 02-08-2010, 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by Tippy
oh, did I mention I haven't been doing a regular exercise plan at all? gotta start that.
Tippy, glad to have you join us. I couldn't help but notice your comment about exercise - or the lack of... You must be younger than I. It used to be easy to lose without exercise, but now I find that it is essential to loss - and to looking fit when the weight is off. The muscles somehow make my body behave better when I get them toned up...
Old 02-08-2010, 06:38 AM

Well got on the scale and almost 2 lbs lost in one week making it almost 13 lbs since 1/2/10. Yes!!!
Old 02-08-2010, 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by lhavelka
Well got on the scale and almost 2 lbs lost in one week making it almost 13 lbs since 1/2/10. Yes!!!
That is Awesome!! I love the rewarding feeling we get when the scales finally drop after all the hard work we do!

dakotamaid Mamagus beckyw Charlee Mrs Mel sew cornie littlehud bluebird janRN lacikat quiltincharlotte jwwskis joeyoz ChasingHawk PamG Karyn purplemem barnbum Pats8e8 obie2 QuiltMom Teacup LovingIzabella QuiltingGrannie QuiltMania sewspecial watterstide wvdek Lneal BrendaB Rose Hall laparshall Sharon- NC Oklahoma Suzie Mama Bear61 quiltnana vjengels Alu-Rathbone Aunt Doggiel lhavelka Leota yourstrulyquilts Connie F nellebelles Lisanne sueisallaboutquilts nursie76 Crafty Nana carolevidak dianneme Jeanclark bebe ranger Tippy

Welcome everyone to the best encouragement on this thread!!
Old 02-08-2010, 06:54 AM
Banned

O.k. the morning is slipping by as it is a lazy - last day of vacation day for me. Tomorrow I start a 6 day stretch of work. I also really blew the diet thing yesterday and feel the 'pain' of eating too much and all the wrong foods.

Sooooo - I'm getting back on and fasting today to get a good start, cleaning out system with lots of water and green tea. (o.k. coffee started the day - it always does).

I really appreciate everyone of you who has joined. We are here for each other. Keep up the 'going down'!

Have a great day!