"Weigh In"

Old 02-12-2010, 04:10 PM

Please accept my apology. I was grumpy this morning--need more sleep. I took innocent actions the wrong way, which, since this is a forum, I should know better than to do.

I'll let you know when I'm at my goal and be your cheerleader along the way.

I think some chocolate will help. :wink: One student gave me a jar of M+Ms today, another gave me a dark chocolate horse head from the equisite candy store on Main Street. Thank goodness it was dark, so I found a teacher who loves dark and gave it away. I told my son to take the M+Ms with him when he left--he forgot. Bummer. Hmmm, just where did I put them?
Old 02-12-2010, 04:23 PM

Miz Karla...find those M&Ms and share em with me! I could use some chocolate about now! ;) :lol:

I don't think anyone here means to insult anyone else...it's hard sometimes to get a meaning across...that's why I make liberal use of the smilies! ;)

I know I haven't been around much lately...I'm sorry! I still have that last 5 lbs to lose too...and I've not been such a good girl lately when it comes to eating right! I've not gained anything, but I've not lost either...nor have I exersized lately.

I've been watching tho...everyone is doing such a good job!
Old 02-12-2010, 04:31 PM

Those M&M's sound so DELICIOUS....are you sure they aren't fat free, lol. Well, I am in a slight plateau and it doesn't help that the pounds are melting off my husband...ugh. I am happy for him but my goodness, how long will it take for me to drop again. Maybe tomorrow, I can only hope. You guys are all very inspirational....love all the pep talks.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:03 PM

Karla: so glad to hear that you have decided to stay and support us while you are working toward your goal. Boy you showed such awesome self restraint giving that dark chocolate away. If it helps, I will share something our WW leader told us about M&Ms. None of you are going to like this though: To work off one peanut M&M you would need to walk the equivalent of the length of a football field. Now these are my favorite candy, but an entire football field for one? My question to her was: Who eats one? They have lost their appeal to me now. :roll:
Linda
Old 02-12-2010, 07:07 PM

Charlee: But you didn't gain, that's good and at least you are thinking about eating right. Changing your behavior is a process. Keep practicing, it will come. Linda
Old 02-12-2010, 07:10 PM

Charlee, don't beat yourself up you have come so far with your weight loss and are now near the finish line. How awesome is that!

Glad you have rejoined us barnbum, we all held our breath until you returned again.!

laparshall, that is a looong way to go for one M&M! Thanks for sharing with us.

For anyone else who is staying on track I am anxiously waiting for the Feb total weight loss. It's gonna be big, I'm sure~~
Old 02-12-2010, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by quiltylori
. . . Well, I am in a slight plateau and it doesn't help that the pounds are melting off my husband...ugh. I am happy for him but my goodness, how long will it take for me to drop again. . .
Lori: I am losing with my husband too. He usually loses 2 if I lose 1. I rested my hand on his knee last night and it was actually sorta boney, while mine is still quite meaty. I workout out every morning, while he is still snoring. And he gets nearly double the WW points I get. There is something wrong with this picture. hmmmmm do they make fat free M&M's?
Old 02-12-2010, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Lneal
. . .For anyone else who is staying on track I am anxiously waiting for the Feb total weight loss. It's gonna be big, I'm sure~~
Lneal: I think you are right, we have seen quite a few losses.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:30 PM

Hooray, barnbum. We need you here so please don't go.

Whether we have 5, 25, 50, or 100+ to loose, it is a struggle for all. Each has there own obstacles. That is where we all need each other to be support and encouragement.

I feel blessed to come and hear of each ones joys and struggles. Keep up the good job ladies and hang in there.
You CAN do it.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:06 PM

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by barnbum
Please accept my apology. I was grumpy this morning--need more sleep. I took innocent actions the wrong way, which, since this is a forum, I should know better than to do.

I'll let you know when I'm at my goal and be your cheerleader along the way.

I think some chocolate will help. :wink: One student gave me a jar of M+Ms today, another gave me a dark chocolate horse head from the equisite candy store on Main Street. Thank goodness it was dark, so I found a teacher who loves dark and gave it away. I told my son to take the M+Ms with him when he left--he forgot. Bummer. Hmmm, just where did I put them?
I'm so glad you changed your mind. I'm also sorry you had a rough morning. I was so worried about you all day. I'm just really glad you are here! :-)