Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: cookware what brand and why do you like it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tuckyquilter View Post
    I bought a sew of Saladmaster in 1967 for around $450.00, it's heavy and they still send me free handles etc as it's got a lifetime guarantee. People thought I was nuts. I Still cook with it today and it looks pretty good too. I also have 7 various pieces of cast iron, 1 Le Creuset. Plus some specialty stuff (woks etc) I can never decide which I like best my Saladmaster or my Cast Iron. BUT I haven't bought anything in literally years and years.
    Buy the girl the best you can afford.
    Thank you for the info.I am trying to do my research.Went today to look at all-clad tri ply, there is also a 5 ply. Kind of like these.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nightquilter View Post
    Thank you for the info.I am trying to do my research.Went today to look at all-clad tri ply, there is also a 5 ply. Kind of like these.
    I read that the 5 ply is heavier and does not heat as fast as the 3 ply. I've been looking for new cookware, too, so this thread is very interesting.
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2