Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Does anyone have an inversion table? >

Does anyone have an inversion table?

Does anyone have an inversion table?

Old 03-15-2012, 10:59 PM

I have one and it really helps me. I have had 2 injuries where I didn't walk for a few months each time and I have a lot of back pain now. I got a good one thru the back institute. I paid $400 for it and worth every penny. But follow the directions!!!
Old 03-16-2012, 04:39 PM
Power Poster

My DH got one way back in 1975 and we still use it in our sixtys. Love it!
peace
Old 10-18-2012, 04:39 PM

This is to "ube quilting".....

I'm looking for an OLD inversion table, from the 70's, and my search brought me to this page. I'm wondering if yours is similar to one I'm looking for......would you be willing to take a picture of your inversion table for me? I had one years ago and I'm looking for the same kind - it's quite large and the table is made of fiberglass, and it's tall so that when you hang upside down your hands do not touch the floor. It also locks in place and allows for free-hanging. Thanks so much! Jane
Old 10-18-2012, 07:13 PM

My husband has one, been using it for almost four years and his back has improved. He hasn't been to the chiropractor since. Before we bought it he asked the chiropractor what he thought and of course the chiropractor said they are no good and advised us not to buy one. Well duh, what else would he say? He probably knew he was going to lose a patient. My husband used to go to the chiropractor at least twice a week. Now he says his back has never felt better since using it. I don't know how anyone could not be positioned on it correctly, all you do is lay on it and tuck your feet where the foot holds are. I would advise you to start out slow, don't go all the way upside down at first, do it gradually. Ours is adjustable so we both can use it even though we are different heights. We got it at 'Relax The Back" store and the sales people let us try out every one in the store.