Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Drinks

In the morning I have 2 cups of hot chai tea and then the rest of the day its iced water.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMama View Post
    I used to drink Diet Dr. Pepper or iced tea almost exclusively, and very seldom drank just plain water. But then I had a kidney stone. That was the most painful thing I have ever experienced, and was even worse than childbirth! The stone got stuck and I ended up having to have surgery to get it out. So, now I drink lots and lots and lots of water. I still drink lots of iced tea too, year round, and an occasional soda.
    I had kidney stones with surgery too. I had been drinking Mt Dew when I went into the hospital. They told me I was dehydrated. I kept saying I couldn't be, I'd been drinking Mt Dew. lol I would definitely found it to be more painful than childbirth. Now, I drink water like a fish.
    Dorian

If you've met one child with Autism, you've met ONE child with Autism.

Mostly filtered water, have a pitcher in the fridge all the time. If I really need something special, lemonade (fresh squeezed) Have a coke classic (8 oz) with pizza though. Just cannot break that habit.

I drink bottled water or bottled green tea. Can`t drink any thing diet, get tummy cramps, don`t care for soda, but when I`m on vacation I have brandy in reg, coke, lets me sleep in 7 different beds in 7 days. Just recently at a wedding I ordered a brandy & coke, and my husband almost fell over, he made a point of telling all the kids. By the way I do have an occasional glass of wine with my girls. We nearly fill the glass with ice, then put 7up over the ice and if there`s room we fill it with sweet berry wine.

all these cold drinks sound good on a hot day like this!

I had my favorite "hot afternoon" drink - teaspoon of decaf instant coffee in glass, add little water to dissolve, fill with soy milk, add ice cubes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ptquilts View Post
    all these cold drinks sound good on a hot day like this!

I had my favorite "hot afternoon" drink - teaspoon of decaf instant coffee in glass, add little water to dissolve, fill with soy milk, add ice cubes.
    Ooh, this sounds good. I'll have to give this info to a good friend of mine. She'll be all over it. Thanks!!
    Dorian

If you've met one child with Autism, you've met ONE child with Autism.

I am addicted to iced tea. After that I drink bottled water as I hate the taste of our local water. Occasionally I will get an iced skinny latte from Starbucks. lol
    Diane
    If you want to make God laugh, just tell him your plans......

Blog Entries
    oh my ! my drink of choice is diet dew! i have to have it every day - i know it is bad for me but I just can't help myself. i can even drink it and go right to sleep. mom keeps telling me it is going to catch up to me - the caffeine especially. i am trying to drink more iced tea lately. but the dew just keeps calling my name!

One mug of coffee in the morning then water with lemon. The body stays healthier with the water. would love a good cold coke but the stomach doesn't like it.
    Freedom is costly and quilting keeps us busy...

One to two cups of coffee with coffee-mate and to packets of Splenda in the morning. I am switching to Agave syrup which is natural instead of the Slpenda. Have tried Stevia but find it to be bitter. The rest of the day, I drink filtered water from my fridge. Once in a while I will have a diet coke. Sometimes, unsweet tea...

Senior Member hensandhollyhocks's Avatar
    I drink Diet Coke like I should be drinking water. I only seem to drink water when I am really dehydrated. That's it, nothing else.

Water, water, water and plain seltzer. Sometimes unsweetened ice tea.
    A dog is not "almost human" and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such.

Quote Originally Posted by nativetexan View Post
    I try to drink more water. my Sister drinks it like she's a fish! i tend to drink tea. either Sun tea or Snapple i buy at the store. also cranberry juice and a bit of orange juice.
    sodas are bad for us. and yes you had withdrawal from them. Once in awhile i may get a soda if i buy fast food somewhere. But i dont really miss them now. so don't get back on them. good for you in your change. keep it up!!!
    I use to drink 1-2 regular cokes a day. Quit when I was diagnoised as pre diabetic. Dislike diet soda. So now it is 2 cups Coffee in the morning, glass of tea at lunch, rest of the day is water with a little lemon (lemon time powder).

Found that when I quit cokes, I started loosing weight also. Needed to anyway.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3