HALF TIME SHOW

Old 02-08-2011, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Judie
oh dear.. I must have really hated that half time show.. but even more than the half time show was the horrible singing of our National Anthem. I don't care how many awards someone has, they ought to have the respect to sing the song correctly.. she was so "into" her own voice and what she was doing with it to impress the world that she forgot where she was.. for goodness sake, sing the song and honor the nation. Do your vocalizations in the shower. I didn't not appreciate that disgraceful attempt at all.
She is not at the top of my fav. list. In fact, she's pretty close to the bottom. But, she's not even an American citizen. How could she know? (sarcasim) What ever happened to talent??
Old 02-08-2011, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by RkayD
Not impressed. and I like the Black Eyed Peas.
me too. I did think it was much better than the past few years. I thought that the audio was messed up.... Seemed like the sound/ mikes were cutting in and out? Fergie can belt out a song when she wants :)
Old 02-08-2011, 04:45 PM

I agree. And how about the National Anthem????? Horrible and she got the wrong verse at first???? Please, sing it like it's written and to music.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by snicktrain
Originally Posted by Judie
oh dear.. I must have really hated that half time show.. but even more than the half time show was the horrible singing of our National Anthem. I don't care how many awards someone has, they ought to have the respect to sing the song correctly.. she was so "into" her own voice and what she was doing with it to impress the world that she forgot where she was.. for goodness sake, sing the song and honor the nation. Do your vocalizations in the shower. I didn't not appreciate that disgraceful attempt at all.
She is not at the top of my fav. list. In fact, she's pretty close to the bottom. But, she's not even an American citizen. How could she know? (sarcasim) What ever happened to talent??
I just read that she was born in Staten Island, New York in 1980. I just googled it! That doesn't make her any better, nonetheless! Edie
Old 02-08-2011, 09:21 PM

what was that on that guys head???? looked like some kind of plastic or something, and that was not music.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:53 AM

My husband's comment - We waited a whole half of football for THIS!