Has anyone here had this?

Old 06-03-2011, 05:31 PM

when i had RF i had bad teeth to. and they said the also added to it. i remember mom had to take me to the dentist to get my teeth fix. later in life when i had to have my teeth fixed they would always put me on anitbiotics, before working on my teeth. they dont do it any more , dont know why. the dentist dont even ask any more if i had it or not.

it did not bother my eyes. but i would think each case is dirferent.
Old 06-03-2011, 06:21 PM

umm... well. I always finding a woman selling her ancestral prescription for rheumatic fever in the market, and she said she won't be paid if one can't recover.. but I don't know if it's ture. and I know a friend's mom can also cure it, but it takes lot of time.
Old 06-06-2011, 02:28 PM

how is your daughter doing??
Old 06-06-2011, 10:45 PM

Thanks for asking! She is not doing well at all. She feels like she is getting worse. The rheumatologist still hasn't called to set up the appointment so tomorrow I'm going to call them. If she isn't getting an appointment soon I'm considering the ER. I don't know what else to do. The pain in her hands is so bad now that she can't even bend her fingers.

I'm worried because on Wednesday she gets a root canal done and I'm afraid it will really set her back. She is so weak she can't do much of anything. And her eyes are getting progressively worse. And I just don't have access to the money needed for all the copays for all these doctors. So frustrating....
Old 06-07-2011, 06:28 AM

when i go to the doctors i tell them to just bill me the copays, than i just send them a payment every month.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:34 AM
Power Poster

Can the root canal be postponed? It seems to me it would be too stressful for her present condition.

Here is a link to a topical cream that might help with the hand pain:
http://www.amazon.com/Mobisyl-Reliev...dp/B00008WFLP/