Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Home repair store with husband diary (This is a true story and I have pictures) Part 1 >

Home repair store with husband diary (This is a true story and I have pictures) Part 1

Home repair store with husband diary (This is a true story and I have pictures) Part 1

Old 05-28-2009, 05:45 PM

Well girls, my husband bow hunts, and referees skeet shoots all over the country and rebuilds stocks for skeet and trap shooters. Should we set up a thread for the bigboys? He was very excited when I told him about this. Maybe not - let them do it themselves. PM me and maybe we can get them even more involved in this s*** so nothing gets done around the house. Like something's different?
Old 05-28-2009, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mplsgirl
[/]

Wow! My DH (from the story) is a bowhunter and rather than do the dining room we still need done, he rebuilds gun stocks for skeet and trap shooters and is a referee for skeet shoots. My husband would love to talk to yours. Pam
Maybe he does already. Mine belongs to a forum like this for bowhunters / builders. Two forums, actually, so he's twice as busy on-line as I am.
If it weren't for him, I might not have joined here so I really owe him a lot. :D

I need to eat some of my words from yesterday because today my DH carted 8 wheelbarrows full of gravel into my garden to spread between the raised beds. I've been moving it a bit at a time in the evenings, and he just did it without asking. I wouldn't ask - he's waiting for a new hip!
Old 05-31-2009, 12:59 PM

isnt home improvement and DIY projects so much fun!!!