Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
How I briefly lost 100 IQ points. >

How I briefly lost 100 IQ points.

How I briefly lost 100 IQ points.

Old 09-15-2012, 01:39 PM

We watch Hardcore Pawn, because we live in the suburbs of Detroit. I agree that it is half-scripted. And I can't imagine why the customers sign waivers for their faces to be shown on TV when they act like that. A lot of it is just to be on TV. BUTTTTT, I do have to admit that we have a plethora of idiots that need money here. We always laugh when someone DEMANDS more money than the item is worth.

Les and family do well for themselves. I'm sure Seth makes more in the pawn store than he would have made as the doctor that he wanted to be when he went to college. University of Michigan alum.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by ptquilts View Post
I think History channel is already down - they seem to have loggers, antiques, pickers, pawn shops. DH misses the real history shows, although I used to tell him, it would take you longer to watch all the programs about WW2 than the actual war took. I believe they have moved all the real history programs to History International.
I hear ya re WW II. Sometimes I thought the History Channel should have been called "The WW II Channel". But at least then it was history & not all these people trying to make a quick buck. Before there were shows about it, I didn't even know people bought abandoned storage units. I guess you learn something every day... whether you want to or not! LOL!
Old 09-16-2012, 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by watson's mom View Post
I wish Criminal Minds had a marathon every day. I would watch every episode again and again. i watch it in my sewing room also. Love Storage Wars and NCIS as well. A&E rocks !!!
I wish Mandy Patinkin (SP?) was still on it. I just love him! I think he's on "Homeland" now.