Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
I Will Never Complain About My Kids Again!!! >

I Will Never Complain About My Kids Again!!!

I Will Never Complain About My Kids Again!!!

Old 03-15-2012, 10:59 AM

Ah, me either
me either
me either
me either
me either...
Old 03-15-2012, 11:13 AM

So basically the whole point of this is to point fingers and make fun of somebody else's kids? You know they all have moms that love them, right?
Old 03-15-2012, 11:17 AM

It's not for me but I think people should be able to do whatever they want to their own bodies. Of course, my son is a tattoo artist so I'm probably more open minded than most on these things...and my granny always told me don't judge a book by its cover...so I try not to. These people actually consider this an art form and they go to school to do the piercings & implants so there's definitely a market for it (no matter how strange we may think it is lol).
Old 03-15-2012, 11:20 AM

Some of the strangest dressed and looking kids my kids brought home were the sweetest and many were straight A kids brought up in normal Christian households and some were Christians themselves...so who are we to judge? We quilt, sew & craft-they choose another art form that's actually carried around on their person.

ps...the 2 young men who own the tattoo/piercing shop my son works at make more $ and live in nicer homes and drive better cars than many of my friends with college degrees...some of whom are unemployed and struggling to find work....so yes, they have jobs, nice ones in some cases. And the proper shops are very sanitary.

Last edited by craftykk; 03-15-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:23 AM

yikes and scary
Old 03-15-2012, 11:34 AM

I don't understand the desire for multiple piercings and huge tattoos, but I do know people who have them and they're no different from anybody else except in their form of self expression. One of the guys with the 'whole body' sort of tattoos is also one of those extremely smart, able to do anything he puts his mind to kind of people that makes me wonder why he would choose to be tattooed all over. To each his/her own....
Old 03-15-2012, 11:35 AM

My oldest son tried to do some of these...had some holes in his ear lobes that were nasty, and many little rings on the ears. Even did the eyebrow and tongue. He has many tatoos also...but, Thank God he has finally grown out of all of that.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:48 AM

I look at this way ... there is an enormous amount of planning and dedication by the wearer to undergo the prolonged and multiple sessions of either tattoo or piercing (or both). Hopefully these people are also capable and in the process of sharing that same level of planning and dedication towards other fruitful and beneficial efforts.

I personally swore I would never get a tattoo when I was 15 and saw an old lady with a very old and saggy tattoo.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:05 PM

I'll probably have night mares for weeks afte seeing these. I can't believe anyone would do these things to the beautiful bodies that the good Lord gave them.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by TanyaL View Post
Why would a plastic surgeon build up the brow to create a freak like that one? Why would anyone take money to help these people look like this? That is being a pimp of the very worse sort!
plastic surgeon didnt do that, they inserted rods under the skin. start small, remove, add larger. skin will grow and stretch.

These were painful to view. they have a sign on them that says
do not hire me. I dont want to be self supporting.
What kind of job could they hold?