I'm a Grandma!!!!

Old 12-22-2009, 04:27 PM

Congratulations Gramma!!! As a g'mother to twin girls I can tell you that you are in for a wild and wonderful journey. Congrats again. You are going to be busy, hehehehe
Old 12-22-2009, 04:32 PM
Power Poster

Congratulations to you and family. You are going to love being a grandmother. have fun.
Old 12-22-2009, 05:22 PM
Power Poster

Oh Man!!! You are killing us here :roll:
You promise us new pictures....and we wait........and wait.........and wait......... :lol:
Old 12-22-2009, 05:24 PM
Power Poster

and wait... and wait... gggeeessshhh get two new babies in one shot and she forgets all about us :roll: LOL
Old 12-22-2009, 07:11 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
Okay, I got mushy...now to reality...has anyone checked out the size of Donovan's feet????????????????? Oh my....he's going to be one taaaaaaaaaall drink of water, ain't he??!!! By the way, mom and dad are pretty good looking themselves...the kids have a great start in life...pretty mommy and handsome daddy...makes for stunning children!

LOL, esqmommy, I did notice Donovan's feet, but figured that wasn't the first thing I wanted to tell his grandma...um, think Terri's going to be a little itty bit protective of these un's. They were not just a skip around the park to get.
Yes, I think he's a gonna be tall, and I think I know two kids that are gonna be spoiled as much as grandma can manage.
It's funny, Terri, you always seem so independent, but I can hear it now..."my Donovan did this...my sweet Olivia...said that...the cutest thing..."
yup, esqmommy, Terri's been bit by the grandma bug and that situation NEVER goes away...incurable!:wink:
(but who wants a cure?) :-D
Old 12-22-2009, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Originally Posted by Esqmommy
Okay, I got mushy...now to reality...has anyone checked out the size of Donovan's feet????????????????? Oh my....he's going to be one taaaaaaaaaall drink of water, ain't he??!!! By the way, mom and dad are pretty good looking themselves...the kids have a great start in life...pretty mommy and handsome daddy...makes for stunning children!

LOL, esqmommy, I did notice Donovan's feet, but figured that wasn't the first thing I wanted to tell his grandma...um, think Terri's going to be a little itty bit protective of these un's. They were not just a skip around the park to get.
Yes, I think he's a gonna be tall, and I think I know two kids that are gonna be spoiled as much as grandma can manage.
It's funny, Terri, you always seem so independent, but I can hear it now..."my Donovan did this...my sweet Olivia...said that...the cutest thing..."
yup, esqmommy, Terri's been bit by the grandma bug and that situation NEVER goes away...incurable!:wink:
(but who wants a cure?) :-D
Well, I certainly hope that Terri takes my words as a COMPLIMENT as that's how it was intended!! After all, I didn't say it about Princess Olivia!!! I think it's undeniable that she has beautiful and stunning little grandbabies...and she should be protective!!! Think of all the hugs and kisses she's gonna get!!

Hey, they were born so big and healthy...I'll be they're home by now! How nice, to celebrate Christmas with two little angels...:)
Old 12-22-2009, 07:38 PM

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Grandkids are the BEST! Two at once...what a blessing. Hope they all get home soon.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:49 PM

I am so happy for you and your family. May God bless these beautiful children with good health and happiness ...and my they grow in wisdom and knowledge of God. What a wonderful, miraculous gift for Christmas!

Love Margie :) xoxox
Old 12-22-2009, 09:43 PM
Power Poster

I am so happy for you and your family. They are beautiful babies. Congratulations to all.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:14 PM
Power Poster

TERRI!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been over 24 hours!!!!!!!!