Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
my sewing machine saga  *grrrrr...* >

my sewing machine saga *grrrrr...*

my sewing machine saga *grrrrr...*

Old 02-24-2010, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by BKinCO
OH, and PLEASE tell me you have a tracking number for it!
Yes, that is how I know it is scheduled for March 1st, because they certainly didn't provide me with any info.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Charlee
The man is a bully. I'd do a chargeback on my credit card for the full price, and then send him a check, minus the amount for shipping. He wants me to be difficult, I'm more than happy to oblige! ;)
Charlee's got a point...I'd have to show him just how difficult I CAN be :twisted:
Old 02-24-2010, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by Charlee
The man is a bully. I'd do a chargeback on my credit card for the full price, and then send him a check, minus the amount for shipping. He wants me to be difficult, I'm more than happy to oblige! ;)
Hmmm... intriguing idea. But I guess that would negate my purchase protection, so probably not the best idea. I DO think they should refund me something. A dissatisfied customer is definitely not good for business.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:48 AM

You could always report him to the better business bureau. Wouldn't do a heck of a lot, but it would probably make you feel better. Hope your machine arrives ok and in good order.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:33 AM
Power Poster

Anyone else have problems accessing the site ? And was this done through a yahoo or paypal acct ? You can report the bad service and they will help you.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Anyone else have problems accessing the site ? And was this done through a yahoo or paypal acct ? You can report the bad service and they will help you.
Two members were kind enough to try to access the site for me and both were able to successfully. It is my computer trying to protect me, I think. :wink:

I actually paid for it over the phone, so can't report to PP. I did email and complain, but haven't yet had a response.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:33 AM

Is he a "brand" dealer? You could complain to the parent company....after you are satisfied with the machine....
Old 02-24-2010, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
Is he a "brand" dealer? You could complain to the parent company....after you are satisfied with the machine....
I don't know. And I cannot for some reason access the site. They sell primarily frames but only sell and recommend this Juki machine to go with the frames, so I guess they are an authorized dealer.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by bibiche
I was told the owner had changed his mind and they wouldn't sell it to me after all. The guy I was working with said that the owner said that in his experience, people like me were "difficult customers" and "impossible to please" and he'd rather not deal with me.
As soon as I heard this I would have told the owner where he could stick the machine!! :evil:

This isnt the only machine in the world and will be damned if some fool would call me difficult. Cancel the sale get your money back and find another one some where else.

Billy
Old 02-24-2010, 03:16 PM

I agree with Billy. I would cancel it, send it back and try again somewhere else. That bad Karma might just keep rolling. I wouldn't feel comfortable at all after what you had to go through. Good Luck.