Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: November weight loss 2015

Blog Entries
    We had a great weekend out of town for Thanksgiving. I undid most of my weight loss I had for the month. We did a lot of hiking in the hills. Unfortunately we also did a lot of snacking. My knees did very well up and down all of the hills and a lot of stairs. It was a little bit swollen on Saturday night. That is the fist time it has swelled enough to notice in months. I went to spinning class tonight, I think the instructor was trying to kill us:-) We all survived. I rode 19 miles in 50 minutes. I need to head to my sewing room as my mystery quilt is due next week.

Quote Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
    I just posted the December thread. Head on over there and sign up. We need all the help we can get with all of the holiday parties. I am late posting this month. Don't forget to PM me your loss for the month.
    Pat
    Sorry I can't seem to find it. Is there a link?
    Anna Quilts

Here, Anna.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/general...a-t272841.html

Yes, you can lose the last 7 pounds. The problem is keeping them off. They must have liked my body because they keep sneaking back on, so I will be joining you again for December.

I need a personal shopper. 47 family members to shop for and almost zero ideas. The babies are easy, the young marrieds will get Ruby Tuesday gift certificates, but what for the rest?

I need a personal shopper. 47 family members to shop for and almost zero ideas. The babies are easy, the young marrieds will get Ruby Tuesday gift certificates, but what for the rest?[/QUOTE]

I would just do some other kind of gift card or maybe movie passes. Wow, 47! Maybe you should suggest drawing names!

Blog Entries
    Pam I feel sorry for you having to buy all those gifts. I would definitely draw names. My DH family used to buy like that now we draw names. So much better. With that many gifts you just get and give so much stuff.
    I made a yummy dinner tonight. We had left over roasted veggies. I ran them thru the blender to make a sauce, I thinned it a little with some fat free half and half and some pasta cooking water. Added a little bit of parm cheese and some chicken sausage. I put more roasted veggies in and some pasta. It was delicious and my picky DH even liked it. I snuck so many veggies in my DH has no idea what I fed him. He said it was really good.

ro
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    I was not signed up for this but its a cute idea. I'm proud to say day after thanksgiving I got weighed at weight watchers and was down 1 1/2 pounds. so that made me feel good. considering I wasn't even going to go. just do your best and you might be surprised. good luck to all of us!

It's not me buying for 47 people. That is Irishrose.
    Today I am doing my cleanse for my colonoscopy tomorrow. Not fun. The only thing I have eaten today is jello. I made up for it yesterday when I ate like a pig.

No fun Pam but it is good to have a regular check. They got some when I went in and I got my first tatoo. They tatoo where they removed the growth. Hope all is OK.
    Anna Quilts

Hi Ladies, I am in again for December - meanmom has my Skinnie already. Now, just to make it official on the thread.

I am gaining weight so fast you'd think I was in a free-up, instead of a free fall. Drama and me are NOT friends and there is too much of it in my life right now.

A standing ovation to whoever is the November winner!
    Lynne
    Austin, Tx

The holiday season makes it really challenging when you're trying to lose weight. I have to constantly do a "re-check" before eating to make sure I'm not overdoing it or eating all the wrong things. Grocery shopping is a challenge right now with all the goodies out on display.
    Miss Rita

Quote Originally Posted by Leann View Post
    Hi Ladies, I am in again for December - meanmom has my Skinnie already. Now, just to make it official on the thread.

I am gaining weight so fast you'd think I was in a free-up, instead of a free fall. Drama and me are NOT friends and there is too much of it in my life right now.

A standing ovation to whoever is the November winner!
    Ugh poor thing. I hear you, Holiday season means food and stress which equals eating. I am sorry to hear.
    Anna Quilts

This morning was my colonoscopy. He found 1 polyp that will be tested. I lost a little over 5 lbs from the prep!
    Now I am supposed to start the South Beach Phase 1 for 2 weeks. I'm actually thinking about doing the Daniel Plan detox for 10 days. I am eliminating most of those things anyway. I think the only other things would be dairy and artificial sweeteners.
    The hardest part will be doing my holiday baking and not eating any of it. I would love to skip that this year but my kids really look forward to it.
    I had a small loss this month. It could have been better but I was eating all the things I knew I was going to miss after starting this diet/new way of life.

Blog Entries
    The winner for November is Jims Gem.With a loss of 5 pounds. Congratulations Gayle. This is awesome with the holidays and all the food involved.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3