Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Off Topic -raise your hand .......etc etc >

Off Topic -raise your hand .......etc etc

Off Topic -raise your hand .......etc etc

Old 04-01-2010, 09:11 AM

DEFINITELY tired of hearing about it. These men blew it,were caught and suffered the embarassment and consequences---now it is up to their wives to take over, and I am sure both these ladies would just like all the press to go away. It has to be hard enought on them without all the media attention. God bless you Elin and Sandra, you both deserve better.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:18 AM

Oh yeah, my hand is raised as high as it can be raised.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by dixiechunk
Oh yeah, my hand is raised as high as it can be raised.
hahaha - reeach for those stars! ha
Old 04-01-2010, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
Originally Posted by mountain deb
What, you choose entertainment TV over quilting, for shame.
Both! We have 4 different quilting programs on Saturdays, and then there's NOVA, Discovery Channel. Don' YOU have a tv in your sewing room?? I do - does anyone else here?
Strange you should ask that! We had some ice buildup damage and the adjuster came out and did her thing and referred to THE room as the sewing room. Why? Because she is a quilter also and that's what she called it!!!!!!! I called her and explained that not only is this the sewing room, computer room, Christmas tree room, tV room, but it is the room where we entertain and eat our dinner. The living room is where the dog sleeps. So she put down Sewing Room! So, question? Yes we have a tv in the sewing room. My back is to the tv, but my front is to the front yard, so I don't watch or listen when I am sewing. I do listen to audio books though! Edie
Old 04-01-2010, 09:44 AM

Count me in there to! I don't watch that much TV but i do listen to KLOS out of LA. I'm not sure which cell service provider it is but they have a commercial that uses his "i'm truly sorry" in it. I'm so tired of all the drama - don't we have enough in our own lives? Get on with it for petes sake!
Old 04-01-2010, 10:02 AM

Good Grief!!! You'd think that they were the only two men to even think with something other than their brain!!! And while we're at it, let's banish Jon and Kate and the OctoMom from the news, oh, and the "f-bomb!" I know!....Let's vote them all OFF the Island!
Old 04-01-2010, 10:23 AM

Me! Me! I'm tired of all of it! When was the last time we heard about all those poor troops overseas?!?!
Old 04-01-2010, 11:32 AM

Another point. I'm not gonna quit buying Tiger drink because he can't keep Mr Johnson at home. I never bought it anyway. Seems like when your a celebrity you can't even spit without some media freak making a big deal out of it. Tiger learned his ways from his daddy but we don't really need to know about all this. I think the night he had the wreck, Elin beat the crap out of him with the golf club. I still can't see why a lady like Sandra Bullock would marry a scum bag toady like J.J. but I guess love is blind. Sick world we live in. In the good ole days somebody's daddy & brothers would take them out back to the woodshed & handle the problem.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by DianD
Good Grief!!! You'd think that they were the only two men to even think with something other than their brain!!! And while we're at it, let's banish Jon and Kate and the OctoMom from the news, oh, and the "f-bomb!" I know!....Let's vote them all OFF the Island!
That was put gooooooooooooood!! I DID enjoy watching DWTS in the past, but - come ooooooooooooooon - the worst 2 dancers were NOT eliminated??? hmmmm kinda sorta makes one wonder, doesn't it?
Old 04-01-2010, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by MelissaK
Me! Me! I'm tired of all of it! When was the last time we heard about all those poor troops overseas?!?!
Isn't that the truth!! We NEVER hear how its going over there. Bless all of the soldiers and the family of the soldiers.