Quirky Habits

Old 09-02-2012, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by JudyTheSewer View Post
Yep! Door has to be open so I can see if something is coming!
I'm with ya there, girlfriend! Open door & little light on! I gotta see the boogie man!!!
Old 09-02-2012, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by JudyTheSewer View Post
Yep! I definitely belong in this group! I do all of those things and more. (I also had to keep a list going as I read this thread so I would be able to remember what I was thinking to write!) I hate soggy bread and so ask the waitress to not give a pickle spear with my sandwich; nothing worse than a leaky spear messing up my bread! I have a "sheet" thing too - it must envelope the blanket or bedspread. I have a method of eating M&M's too. I empty the package onto a flat surface and separate them into groups by color. Then, whatever pile has the smallest number, I eat the larger piles down to that number. Once all piles have the same number I eat one of each color round-robin style until they are all gone. Anything plugged in must go in the lowest socket first leaving the top socket "open" for a future plug in. This one is really weird - I "rehearse" a conversation I plan on having with someone and say the sentences out loud. IOW - I talk to myself!
Oh, I'd forgotten about plugs. Yes, mine needs to go in the lowest one, too. And I talk to myself all the time.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by burchquilts View Post
Exactly! But isn't bat poop supposed to be some kind of gold? Why do I think that? That it's valuable somehow? Or maybe I'm thinking of worm poop. I need to go take my headache medicine... I'm talking gibberish (per usual)!!!
Poop = Gold? Uh-huh. Sure. ==:-o :::::: slowly backing away ::::::
Old 09-03-2012, 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by Jill View Post
. When eating chips (very seldom) I always eat the folded chips first. !
I do just the opposite. I save the folded ones for last.....they taste best!
Old 09-03-2012, 07:24 AM

Bat poop and worm poop make a great compost/fertilizer for lawn and flower beds--don't know about vegatable bed, but would guess it's good there too.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by AllAboutScraps View Post
I do just the opposite. I save the folded ones for last.....they taste best!
Oh yes! The folded ones are THE best! I wish you could buy bags of just folded ones! The ones I pass on are the ones with green on them... ick!
Old 09-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Power Poster

I gotta have a napkin in the lap, one on each leg, one in my left hand and a spare...im a neat eater
Old 09-03-2012, 06:14 PM

Exactly! But isn't bat poop supposed to be some kind of gold? Why do I think that? That it's valuable somehow? Or maybe I'm thinking of worm poop. I need to go take my headache medicine... I'm talking gibberish (per usual)!!!

Bat poop is Guano and I don't know of it being worth anything. No idea about worm poop. Although glow worms glow is from their organs so it shouldn't make their poop glow Also there is a bird that lives in caves *cave swift* and makes it's nest out of it's own saliva. Those nests are extremely valuable because the Chinese use it in their specialty soup!!!! Ewwww on eating bird nest soup *no idea what they really call it*!
Old 09-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Power Poster

I know that worm poop can be made into something good for the skin, but I too, am thinking they use bat dung in some kind of makeup...for Geisha girls?
Why do they have to have pasty white faces like that anyway?
I have to know stuff. Lots of stuff. Not as much as I used to, but interested in lots of stuff
Old 09-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Power Poster

What would really keep them safe is if they also said "I come bearing FABRIC"! Then they'd get quite the welcome!!!
gee, I'd like to hear that at my house!!! even though I barely have any more room, lol