Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Weight loss challenge with a prize.........Aug sign up >

Weight loss challenge with a prize.........Aug sign up

Weight loss challenge with a prize.........Aug sign up

Old 08-03-2010, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by GrammyX3
Pineapple Delight Smoothie Recipe

“This delightful smoothie is one way to ensure that you get the recommended amount of fruit in your daily diet.”

INGREDIENTS

2 cups milk
2 bananas, frozen and chunked
6 pineapple rings
1 tablespoon honey

DIRECTIONS

Combine milk, frozen bananas, pineapple and honey in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
YUUUUMMMMM-O!!!

Back to drooling again,

Missy
Old 08-03-2010, 02:11 PM

[quote=MissyGirl]
Originally Posted by Cheriefaye2008
I am sooo in love with those snacks! I just take my happy little self once a month to the store to buy some. I am out now but that is OK because I am using the new Popcorn Seasonings. MMMM MMMM Gooooood!

Still drooling,

Missy
I try my best not to run out, I also know they are addictive, so I portion them into snack zipper bags soon as I bring them home ( I do this with a lot of the can't have just one snacks!) Which Popcorn Seasonings? I use Molly McButter on my popcorn.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:17 PM

HI all, Just had a grilled chicken with grilled pineapple salad so going lighter tonight. Maybe just some fresh green beans and corn on the cob and fresh fruit for desert. That smoothie sounds really good but don't have any bananas just now. Maybe pick some up when I go shopping next time and try it. Sounds good for breakfast with a small bran muffin. I better stop I'm making myself hungry.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:27 PM

[quote=Cheriefaye2008]
Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Originally Posted by Cheriefaye2008
I am sooo in love with those snacks! I just take my happy little self once a month to the store to buy some. I am out now but that is OK because I am using the new Popcorn Seasonings. MMMM MMMM Gooooood!

Still drooling,

Missy
I try my best not to run out, I also know they are addictive, so I portion them into snack zipper bags soon as I bring them home ( I do this with a lot of the can't have just one snacks!) Which Popcorn Seasonings? I use Molly McButter on my popcorn.
It is made by Kernel Seasonings. It comes in tons of flavors (even kettle corn).

Missy
Old 08-03-2010, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by quilthappygail
HI all, Just had a grilled chicken with grilled pineapple salad so going lighter tonight. Maybe just some fresh green beans and corn on the cob and fresh fruit for desert. That smoothie sounds really good but don't have any bananas just now. Maybe pick some up when I go shopping next time and try it. Sounds good for breakfast with a small bran muffin. I better stop I'm making myself hungry.
It's making me hungry too!!

:D

Missy
Old 08-03-2010, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by seamstome
Well Im three days into this and I have GAINED a half a pound. I must say I think it is from fluid because my left leg keeps swelling up.
I think you are right. It is important to put the scales away between weigh-in days. If it is normal for your leg to swell, okay, but this concerns me. If it goes on very long, or if you get headaches, please check your blood-pressure. We don't want to lose you along the way.

I don't mean to be bossy or a snoodle-butt, I just want to let you know I care. Hang in there.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Gwyn
Originally Posted by seamstome
Well Im three days into this and I have GAINED a half a pound. I must say I think it is from fluid because my left leg keeps swelling up.
I think you are right. It is important to put the scales away between weigh-in days. If it is normal for your leg to swell, okay, but this concerns me. If it goes on very long, or if you get headaches, please check your blood-pressure. We don't want to lose you along the way.

I don't mean to be bossy or a snoodle-butt, I just want to let you know I care. Hang in there.
Ya know Gwyn you are right. I had not even thought about the high blood pressure thing. I have high blood pressure and my legs swell something awful by the end of the day. That is why I am not too concerned about the 7 pounds gain for me because I spent 4 days in a row in the car and my legs were ginormous by the time I got home. It will come off for me and it will for you too.

Missy
Old 08-03-2010, 03:23 PM

It is a symptom to me that mine is up and I know what to do about it, but my doctor made me promise to come to the hospital if the bad head ache gets going.
Old 08-03-2010, 03:24 PM

It is also okay for one leg to swell more than the other, but if the difference is very great (measure with a tape measure), or if it is painful, please see your doctor.
Old 08-03-2010, 03:26 PM

We are in mourning here in my home. The creator of the Cheese Doodle has died. I lift my formerly orange-cheese coated fingers to you my friend. We were so very close and now you are a former distant friend. Life is not the same because of you for so many. Rest in peace Maury.

Missy