Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Weight Loss Challenge with a prize......Nov sign up >

Weight Loss Challenge with a prize......Nov sign up

Weight Loss Challenge with a prize......Nov sign up

Old 11-18-2010, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Originally Posted by lauriejo
Are we not the funnest group ever!!!! Nobody will ever call us boring.
You are soo right!!

I love being a part of this funny farm. Here I am just racing through life. I am afraid if I slow down I will suffocate myself! LMBO!

Missy
Missy ...........Joyce lost the TV remote (NOT KIDDING) could you check between those boobs to see if it is there?
Oh I am on it! I will get right back to you as soon as I figure out a way to get between them without suffocating.

Missy
Old 11-18-2010, 08:22 AM

LOL. We are quite a group!!! I love it though---it can boost the morale.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Originally Posted by AngieS
Cjmomma how much have you lost? It sounds like you are doing great! I'm excited for you!! :-)
I have only lost 31lbs. but it has made a hug difference in my body shape. I'm wearing clothing that was way too small for me 2 yrs. ago.
Yay! You are doing wonderfully. Keep going, girl.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:26 AM

You are soo right!!

I love being a part of this funny farm. Here I am just racing through life. I am afraid if I slow down I will suffocate myself! LMBO!

Missy
Missy ...........Joyce lost the TV remote (NOT KIDDING) could you check between those boobs to see if it is there?
Oh I am on it! I will get right back to you as soon as I figure out a way to get between them without suffocating.

Missy
I sometimes carry my cell phone between my boobs. Those girls hold it in place!! LOL.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by dgrindey
You are soo right!!

Missy

Missy
I sometimes carry my cell phone between my boobs. Those girls hold it in place!! LOL.
ME TOO! I did not realize others did that too. How funny!
Old 11-18-2010, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by dgrindey
Originally Posted by cjomomma
Originally Posted by AngieS
Cjmomma how much have you lost? It sounds like you are doing great! I'm excited for you!! :-)
I have only lost 31lbs. but it has made a hug difference in my body shape. I'm wearing clothing that was way too small for me 2 yrs. ago.
Yay! You are doing wonderfully. Keep going, girl.
Yes Donna...she is doing wonderfully!!! I say we all should keep going no matter how much we have gained or lost...just keep on keeping on!!
Old 11-18-2010, 08:31 AM

Cindy if it is water weight for a few days drink water with lemon squeezed in it. That is a diaretic(SP) but doesn't make you poo only makes you pee the extra water.

I WANT TO SEE PIC!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost about 30 so it will give me and idea of what the difference is on me. The last pictures of me were from 7 years ago.
You know Tru I had forgotten that lemon was a diuretic. I should do some lemon water today. I take lasix (sp?) and it certainly makes me go but I am developing quite an aversion to taking pills so if I could get the same results without taking a pill I will be one happy camper!!

Missy
Old 11-18-2010, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Gwyn
The upper arm will get leaner through isometric exercise. Put a couple of soup cans next to your living room chair. Use them as weights and lift them over your head, out to the side. There are exercises on the internet that you can do too. Then remember, some of us are just going to have some saggy upper arms because of our genes. My mother is only 104 pounds but her arms are floppy. I'm fat, but my arms aren't.

C-section flaps I don't understand. I had 2 c-sections, but I don't have any flaps. Of course, my scar goes vertically instead of horizontal. That might make a difference. If you have strong muscles underneath your tummy, I suggest using a tummy control panti to help with the excess.
I also have a hanging belly. It is a huge source of embarrassment for me. My surgeon told me that after I lose the weight that I need to lose that I will have to have surgery to remove all that extra skin. That scares me and also saddens me because I feel like I did it to myself. Mike used to tell me all the time where he saw me getting smaller. But now that he turned into a psycho I do not hear that anymore. *sigh*

Missy
Old 11-18-2010, 08:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Gwyn
The upper arm will get leaner through isometric exercise. Put a couple of soup cans next to your living room chair. Use them as weights and lift them over your head, out to the side. There are exercises on the internet that you can do too. Then remember, some of us are just going to have some saggy upper arms because of our genes. My mother is only 104 pounds but her arms are floppy. I'm fat, but my arms aren't.

C-section flaps I don't understand. I had 2 c-sections, but I don't have any flaps. Of course, my scar goes vertically instead of horizontal. That might make a difference. If you have strong muscles underneath your tummy, I suggest using a tummy control panti to help with the excess.
I also have a hanging belly. It is a huge source of embarrassment for me. My surgeon told me that after I lose the weight that I need to lose that I will have to have surgery to remove all that extra skin. That scares me and also saddens me because I feel like I did it to myself. Mike used to tell me all the time where he saw me getting smaller. But now that he turned into a psycho I do not hear that anymore. *sigh*

Missy
I never had a C-section and mind hangs too. It is strange it like goes in a little on both side and hangs over. It is on the side the the center. I read once it is called an apron.

Take a pic Missy and we will tell you you are getting smaller you do need that weiner Mike to tell you.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:44 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Cindy if it is water weight for a few days drink water with lemon squeezed in it. That is a diaretic(SP) but doesn't make you poo only makes you pee the extra water.

I WANT TO SEE PIC!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost about 30 so it will give me and idea of what the difference is on me. The last pictures of me were from 7 years ago.
Oh tru you crack me up! I have to tell you that I have never had anyone call me Cindy before but with my new body taking shape I could always change my name!!! LOL!! Give me a big smile. If I can find a pic I will post it. Btw it's Carrie.