Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Weight Loss Challenge with a prize......Nov sign up >

Weight Loss Challenge with a prize......Nov sign up

Weight Loss Challenge with a prize......Nov sign up

Old 11-14-2010, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by fryguymoore
I managed to exercise everyday but one, I don't know the weight loss, I don't like to weight around that time of the month as it is so unfair what happens at that time and I don't want to get discouraged.

My daughter doctor said the MRI was fine and there is nothing neurologically wrong with her which means changing her behaviors is all we can do. I don't buy that for a second, our second opinion is next month.

Since this incontinence started at the same time at she started taking medication for her ADHD I decided to stop that medicine. Her attitude was terrible today and she was so mean to her siblings. This isn't going to be fun. All the docors tell me it isn't the medicine causing this but I don't know how they could possible know that.
Hang in there...I am hoping that the second doctor you see will have the answers you need! Your daughter is a cutie patootie (as Rosie would say)!!!
Old 11-14-2010, 06:57 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Up until this week I was still wearing capri's and light weight t-shirt.
It's the clothes. I do all on line shopping and if you check it will say next to the item of clothinghow much it weighs so don't fret the 2 lbs itsn't weight gained.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:04 AM

HEY HEY HEY!!! It is Tru!! How are you doing girl? I have been worried about you.

Missy
Attached Thumbnails attachment-126042.jpe  
Old 11-14-2010, 08:09 AM

The goldfish are giving her a facial. They do pedicures too!

or maybe some would call it art.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by missgigglewings
The goldfish are giving her a facial. They do pedicures too!

or maybe some would call it art.
HEHEHE!! I was thinking the same thing about her getting a facial!! That is too funny.

Missy
Old 11-14-2010, 09:14 AM

Soo soo upset right now...can barely stop crying...

Last Tuesday when I went to BMS (my mental health clinic) I ran into a friend of mine that happens to be the next door neighbor of Mike. She said that he told her to tell me that he still wanted to be my friend. Well, I told her not no but HELL NO because of his cowardly Facebook breakup. Apparently, she went back to Mike and told him what I had told her and then last night my mom got a message on Facebook from his mother. My mom said she refused to tell me the contents of the message but that it was many times worse than the one Mike sent me. My mom said she is not going to reply to her message because it will only make things worse.

I am hurt that his mom would threaten my mom and me and I am angry that he would automatically take things to his mom and not come to me about his problem.

He is truly a coward and an idiot. But that doesn’t take away my upset. I am in tears that my sweet mother has been dragged into this mess.

I am also angry with my friend for telling Mike what I had said. She is now no longer my friend either.

*sobbing* I just feel so damn bad right now.

Missy
Old 11-14-2010, 09:21 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Missy I'm sorry that Mike has turned out to be such a dumbass and his mother too!!! It's aweful how we find out who our real friends are. You go ahead and get furious and cry then go egg his house. LOL! Just joking, don't want you to get in trouble over this. It will get easier as time goes on.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Missy I'm sorry that Mike has turned out to be such a dumbass and his mother too!!! It's aweful how we find out who our real friends are. You go ahead and get furious and cry then go egg his house. LOL! Just joking, don't want you to get in trouble over this. It will get easier as time goes on.
Yeah. I do believe that it will get easier as time passes. Right now emotions are running high and I just have to deal with this one moment at a time.

Mean people SUCK and so do their mothers. ARGH!

Missy
Attached Thumbnails attachment-126100.jpe  
Old 11-14-2010, 09:29 AM

Missy I'm so sorry you have to go through this. It's hard enough when a relationship ends without all this crap. Getting mad and crying is all part of the mourning process so it's good to go through those emotions. I just wish he would go away now. Sending lots of Love and {{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}
Old 11-14-2010, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by bronald
Missy I'm so sorry you have to go through this. It's hard enough when a relationship ends without all this crap. Getting mad and crying is all part of the mourning process so it's good to go through those emotions. I just wish he would go away now. Sending lots of Love and {{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}
Thank you Bonnie! I am just so done with him and his mother! Now he needs to go away...good riddance to the rubbish!!

Missy