Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Went to Son's house today... >

Went to Son's house today...

Went to Son's house today...

Old 05-06-2009, 08:16 AM
Power Poster

If I get a card or a call, I'll be tickled...they're all broke! :D
Old 05-06-2009, 04:12 PM

That sound like my kids...i always ask them , who did you live with? You made me laugh out loud...it was some comic where mom ate the ears...I used to love sunday comic when i was a kid...you should find a bunny..or get a stuffed one and rip the ears offlol...you told that really well

[/quote]

wow, I could have wrote this. I won't take anything, and lie to me? I might say it as a joke, but, I can't stand lying, hit me with the truth, but don't hold your breath waiting for me to ask. I'll go without asking questions, bc I don't want to hear the answer.
I have one brother, love him to death, but his stories get bigger and bigger...I just overlook that, bc they are usually about his dad, and embellishing old memories.
I have one daughter, that remembers only pieces of things, so she fill in the rest. She claims that when I put their easter baskets together,...get this...I would open each of their chocolate bunnies and bite of the ears, and put them back!!! every year!
If she wasn't in the hospital for the third time in six weeks, I would buy her one and bite the ears off and give to her for mother's day...her mother! maybe i will anyway, as a joke, LOL! :wink: [/quote]