What Are You Doing Today?

Old 04-02-2014, 10:42 AM
Power Poster

At work now, this evening I hope to get the binding on my last quilt. Then get back to sewing blocks together for the next one. My 5th for this year.
Old 04-02-2014, 01:39 PM

*** Had to take the car in for a Recall Notice.
*** The car is 13 years old and NOW A RECALL -
*** inflater on passenger air bag -
*** I could have been killed 13 times.
*** WHERE HAVE THESE PEOPLE BEEN all this time ??????
Old 04-03-2014, 10:32 AM

I did not do much today. I have been feeling tired and rundown today. Just taking it easy. Hopefully tomorrow I will be more up to speed. I have my good days and bad days when I am feeling ok.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:49 PM

If we're continuing, I'll go again!! I went to my quilt club this morning. Always fun, nice gals, and wonderful Show and Tells. I was disappointed my quilt friend couldn't drive down today though from a couple hours away as bad weather is coming up there. When I got home I worked on some 30's fabric/white blocks. Not sure what exactly I'm making with them yet. My DD said she liked 30's. Who knew!

I am wanting to take a nap because I am sooooo tired, but now I'm waiting for the doctor's office to call me back. Nap or no, later I need to get groceries. It makes me more tired to think of it, but I'm hoping for a 2nd wind.

That's right Stitchingramie, rest and relax when you're not feeling so hot. I hope you're feeling peppier tomorrow.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:46 PM
Power Poster

I finally was able to get together with some quilting friends for some good talk and laughs
Old 04-03-2014, 04:42 PM

Today I went to a small quilt exhibit at a local library. Gorgeous quilts!!! Visited with a friend who gifted me a quilt for my vacation home (thanks, Pat!), organized fabric for my next project (Broken Star by Laundry Basket Quilts) and cooked dinner for my DH. Watching a "cheesy" movie right now...and of course, posting on QB. Tomorrow is grocery shopping and a stop at JAF (of course).

Have a great night everyone!
Old 04-04-2014, 03:22 AM
Power Poster

Dr. appointment today them home to play with a new quilting stamp I just bought. It makes the cutest little bow-ties
Old 04-04-2014, 08:55 AM

Feeling a bit better today. I am getting things around to go spend the weekend at my daughters and son-in-laws house. I will be taking care of the grandkids until Monday. It's a sad time for them right now. My son-in-law's aunt passed away last night.
Old 04-22-2014, 06:16 AM

Its a sunny day here in Michigan. I am working on several quilts for Sadie's Dream for a Cure and for the PIECES organization that donates quilts to local foster care children. This is a newly formed organization that can use all the help they can get. I am a member of PIECES with a few other quilters.
Old 04-22-2014, 09:13 AM

Thank you STITCHENGRAMIE for continuing. I enjoy hearing what everyone is doing.

I just finished up a "hot mess" I started over the weekend. I had some matching fat quarters that I started sewing into long strips, mixing the strips with white. I didn't like it, so I started cutting the pieced strips into chunks. I've finally arranged everything into an acceptable quilt top. Really I just wanted something to practice FMQ on! I'm doing baby sized quilts for donating to a church.

Now I have to start on a "gray" baby quilt that I've been putting off because it's not sounding too exciting.