Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Any one familiar with this quilt? In love and looking for the pattern! >

Any one familiar with this quilt? In love and looking for the pattern!

Any one familiar with this quilt? In love and looking for the pattern!

Old 07-30-2014, 02:39 PM

Default quilt pattern

i do not know where to find the quilt pattern, but i do know where to find the blocks. Quilter's Cache.com. marcia has had this site forever and it has been very helpful to me in designing quilts etc. She has thousands of blocks and instructions on making them, and how to resize and construct the blocks. just remember to allow for seam allowances, border if you want it and binding. Vi hope this helps you.
Old 07-15-2016, 07:13 AM

My daughter-in-law loves your quilt and wants me to make one for my new granddaughter. I can figure out the pattern but wondering if you have the fabric requirements for this. I struggle with calculating how much of each fabric to purchase.
Old 07-15-2016, 07:20 AM
Power Poster

I have seen this pattern before but probably over two decades ago. Simple pattern. Just a Sawtooth star and Puss In the Corner blocks set on point. What size of quilt would you want to make?? That would depend on what size to make your blocks,
Old 07-16-2016, 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by nanror View Post
I really appreciate everyone's feedback! I am still pretty new to quilting so I have never attempted something without a pattern! Maybe this will be my first time! I will practice first by drawing it out and go from there. Thanks for all the great help!
When I was new to quilting I had a hard time dissecting a quilt pattern from a photo.

Note: The of each row is a triangle. The dimensions are based on the size the block you choose.

This is a perfect opportunity to make quilting friends in your community. Draw out your pattern and take it to your local quilt group or shop and discuss your options with other quilters.