Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • bargello tute >
  • bargello tute

• bargello tute

Old 08-30-2010, 06:52 PM

I hear you ganny!!! Isn't it nice when you are following a pattern from a book and run into a problem, you can come here and ask, and sooner or later someone will have the answer. God Bless this site!!!
    Old 08-31-2010, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by trisha
    I hear you ganny!!! Isn't it nice when you are following a pattern from a book and run into a problem, you can come here and ask, and sooner or later someone will have the answer. God Bless this site!!!
    It is very nice!
    Old 08-31-2010, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by ganny
    It is very nice!
    How's it going?
    Old 08-31-2010, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by dsb38327
    It is very nice!
    How's it going?
    So far, so good. I am stilll sewing "panels"
    ;) together. Ran out of neutral thread. Think I will try to finish my butterfly quilt. I am very close to finishing up. Then I can really concentrate on the Bargello. Thanks for asking. What are you working on?
    Old 08-31-2010, 10:20 AM

It is very nice!
    How's it going?
    ;) together. Ran out of neutral thread. Think I will try to finish my butterfly quilt. I am very close to finishing up. Then I can really concentrate on the Bargello. Thanks for asking. What are you working on?
    Sadly, I haven't gotten close to the machine yesterday or today. Can't get there from here syndrome. I did a lot of user testing on my favorite recliner yesterday and playing catchup today. That video is awesome. http://www.quilterstv.com/channel/video/264?item=4
    Can't wait to see photos of your creation.
    Old 08-31-2010, 02:19 PM

It is very nice!
    How's it going?
    Sadly, I haven't gotten close to the machine yesterday or today. Can't get there from here syndrome. I did a lot of user testing on my favorite recliner yesterday and playing catchup today. That video is awesome. http://www.quilterstv.com/channel/video/264?item=4
    Can't wait to see photos of your creation.
    Oh, Dorothy, you are funny. I get that same syndrome sometimes. At my age it tries to happen more and more, but I have to fight it. :-D
    Old 08-31-2010, 03:00 PM
    Banned

And I'm out of the sewing game for a couple of months. The new dog got tangled in my foot pedal and pulled the machine off the table. We don't have carpet, we have tile. So the machine is dead, and it will be a couple of months before I can afford a new one. And of course I want to upgrade. :mrgreen: So, I'm going to put my sewing away for a while.
    Old 08-31-2010, 03:16 PM

OH NO! gaigai not the dreaded dropped the DSM and it died. OMG! I would go into withdrawal. Do you have a friend that could loan you a machine?
    Old 08-31-2010, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by gaigai
    And I'm out of the sewing game for a couple of months. The new dog got tangled in my foot pedal and pulled the machine off the table. We don't have carpet, we have tile. So the machine is dead, and it will be a couple of months before I can afford a new one. And of course I want to upgrade. :mrgreen: So, I'm going to put my sewing away for a while.
    Oh,,, my,,,,, goodness!!!!! Ouch!! I'm sorry.
    On the bright side, everyone needs a backup machine so until you get the big one maybe you can find a Walmart who has theirs on sale or clearance. When our W/M closed their fabric department they put all their machines on clearance a couple weeks later. My SQ9000 was $129. It has performed very well. Sorry...
    Old 08-31-2010, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by gaigai
    Oh,,, my,,,,, goodness!!!!! Ouch!! I'm sorry.
    On the bright side, everyone needs a backup machine so until you get the big one maybe you can find a Walmart who has theirs on sale or clearance. When our W/M closed their fabric department they put all their machines on clearance a couple weeks later. My SQ9000 was $129. It has performed very well. Sorry...
    Sometimes you can get good deals at garage sales. BUT, since you are not sewing, you might have to take up your time writing good tutorials. Hey!?! ;)