Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Bendable Bright Light

Bev
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoinette
    Ladies how do they attach to the machine? Is it magnet or sticky? Does it slide or stay right where you attach it to the machine. And you can get them at JoAnne's?
    I didn't get mine at Joann's. I got it on line. But I love it. It's working like a charm. I've only been using it for a couple of days, but I'm wondering why it took me so long to be convinced to buy it. The price seemed a bit high. That was probably the problem. But it's worth it in my opinion.
    8-)

bought a bendable clip =on light from nancy's for $17 & it wasn't brightenough to do anything! found one at joanns on clearenceyesterday for $20marked down from $70 !!!! that i LOVE

Bev
    Quote Originally Posted by dar627742
    bought a bendable clip =on light from nancy's for $17 & it wasn't brightenough to do anything! found one at joanns on clearenceyesterday for $20marked down from $70 !!!! that i LOVE
    WOW! Good for you! 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by katiebear1
    Quote Originally Posted by granniebj
    I could sure use one! Are they expensive?
    I don't know what they are. I have a bendy book light that clips on to your book. Is it somthing like that? And where do you get it?
    i bought a bendable clip on light from nancy's and HATE it ! it was $18 w/shipping.have to look at the bulbs to see if it's lit !at joanns couple of days ago,saw hi-intensity 'crane 'desk lamp on clearance from $80 t0$20 !!!LOVE it so much that bf went back & bought me another one for b-day gift !!! they even put it on hold for 24 hrs for him! i am thrilled as i can't see to thread a needle anymore even w/tri-focals!

Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana
    I'm so excited. My light was delivered yesterday. I don't know how long it will be before I can try it out due to work, but can hardly wait. If I hadn't seen all the opinions on this thread, I probably would never have gotten one. I also bought the best thing I could find in town, which turned out to be worthless (paid $13). Thank you again for all the input.

I love mine. Really helps when I have tired eyes.

I bought mine two years ago and don't know how I lived without it!!! I love, love, love mine. Just can't say enough wonderful things about my bendable light.

Blog Entries
    I love mine. I got it at wwww.quilting-warehouse.com for $29.95.

SC
    Blog Entries
    I don't remember how much I paid for mine but it was well worth the $$$. Even with 2 Ott lights in my sewing room I had quit trying to sew at night until I got this. I can thread my machine needle on the 1st try again!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5