Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Do you ever get stuck here? >

Do you ever get stuck here?

Do you ever get stuck here?

Old 09-06-2011, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by SuzyQ
Yep! I was without the internet for an entire week and thought I'd lose my mind because I couldn't visit here.
I, too, feel lost if I don't have internet for a few days! ACK!
Old 09-06-2011, 03:13 PM

Yes! I visit here several times during the day!
Old 09-06-2011, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by SeamRipper
Does anyone else get so caught up in the pictures, questions and projects that are on here that you can't walk away? I have half of a full size quilt lurking behind me (literally right behind me) that I have to finish handquilting by Christmas. Not to mention household duties and cyber-schooling my son and it's way past lunchtime...And yet here I am.
Why?
Yep, all the time. Because I like perusing the beautiful things here and I don't like cleaning or doing other things I should be doing. :wink:
Old 09-06-2011, 04:40 PM
Power Poster

Does anyone else get so caught up in the pictures, questions and projects that are on here that you can't walk away? I have half of a full size quilt lurking behind me (literally right behind me) that I have to finish handquilting by Christmas. Not to mention household duties and cyber-schooling my son and it's way past lunchtime...And yet here I am.
Why?
my breakfast was an hour late as i was trying to find a pattern for someone yesterday morning. then there's the regular reading on top of that. i like to read all the main, pics, links, and gen chat.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:49 PM

Definitely spend way to much time here -
Old 09-06-2011, 05:51 PM

Usually but these last 3 days we spent cleaning out the basement and the garage-its at the curb 4ftW x4ft tall x 20ft long pile-then onto fixing the roof -replacing window panes -re-building the upstairs porch door frame-putting in a new front door-and I've cooked each day-done 9 loads of laundry- bathed both dogs-cleaned up the daily messes-and actually have my new sewing room 75% re-organized And tomorrow we get to help load all this s--t into the city garbage trk.then power wash the basement and garage.-But here I sit with you all, to tired to crawl up the stairs to the tub its easier to sit right here and try to catch up on all the postings I didn't get to lately :) I am looking forward to being able to get started on a bunch of quilts that should have already been done and the inspiration from every one here to push me along-but for now its- Good night to all :)
Old 09-06-2011, 05:56 PM

...I see you're STILL online!!!:)
Old 09-06-2011, 06:00 PM

Why?
me too! I have a full sized quilt that I need to finish hand quilting by christmas which I can only do when my parents aren't home as it's for them and my mom made the quilt just never quilted it, yet here I am, and I have a part time job and college in the morning. I need to get off of here!
Old 09-06-2011, 06:32 PM
Power Poster

everyday its called addiction
Old 09-06-2011, 06:59 PM

I am so glad I'm not the only one.