Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Ever have a quilt ruined by a LA Quilter

so sorry for you...what totally blows my mind is that the person who quilted this thought that their work was acceptable and that she took your money!

...any chance of using a permanent marker to colour the thread darker so that it won't be so visible?

Blog Entries
    Oh my it really must hurt after spending all that time and money and then have it ruined. I would definitely take it to the shop that recommended her and discuss it with them.

Blog Entries
    YES , I would take the quilt back to the shop and show them, so they want reommened her no more.I'm a longarm quilter if I don't like something I did I will take it out then, and redo it. So sorry about your quilt, But please do take it back to the shop.. show them.

I have only used a long arm machine 3 times. I have mistakes and problems still, but my work is now where as bad as this. It looks as if she let a 2 year old do her work for her! She should be ashamed to think anyone would settle for this work. Bless you!
    Glad you are going to get it resolved.

Blog Entries
    wow...you are not over reacting...that is horrible...my first quilt that I FMQ'd looks better that that!!I would be really mad...and no way would I have paid for that mess!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tezell0801 View Post
    Ok, I was able to get a few pics off of my facebook account I will try to post these. And no, I didn't not post these pics on fb, just sent them privately to a friend last night - I needed a shoulder to cry on. This is a small sample of many issues, I think you will see I am not over reacting.
    Attachment 351104Attachment 351105Attachment 351105Attachment 351106

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6