Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Ever lose interest in a project due to criticism??

If I ask my HB about a quilt,he says it's ok,but then he says that not matter what I ask. What do you want for dinner? What ever you want to cook... did you like dinner? It was ok.. But if I do fix something he doesn't like,once I fixed Veg. lazanaha,,he said, I don't know what that is,but don't fix for me again.... So every thing is just OK,,until I hit on something really bad..

please go back to your first plan of doing it or you won't be happy an don't let his words hurt so much i had some nine patch squares i put into a black back ground an when i mentioned it they didn't like the sound but every body like it. it was put in a silent auction an my dad got it an gave it to dear friend for christmas 5yrs ago an i could have sold him the baby quilt to if i wanted it went for more

Why is it we let other people's opinion affect us so???

Post some pictures of it here. I'm sure you can get bolstered back into finishing.

My issue seems to lie in the lack of appreciation... so I just don't make quilts for people who I know won't appreciate them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4