Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Has any one purchased Jo Ann cutting table?

Blog Entries
    Went on Joanns sit and found the table I have It is Sullivans and the 2 sides fold down making it smaller against the wall High price now $150. It was lower years back and got it for 1/2 the price which was on sale then. Fran

I think you guys may have sold another one. I've walked past these tables hundreds of times and thought... I don't really need one. But after reading all the good reviews, I may have to take a closer look. Especially if it's going on sale for a good price! Thanks!!

I have 2 of these tables, one I bought many yrs ago just had to put the screws back in, still holding up. I bought the second one new design at christmas and love them both. Love them both. Great investment. Both of them stay up all the time. One is in mom's sewing room and the other is in mine.

I had one and enjoyed it but didn't really have room for it anywhere in the house. It got to be too much of a pain to move it and set it up, use it, take it down and then move it around trying to find it a "home". I finally gave it to someone who had more space than I do and she's been enjoying it ever since. The only problem I really had with it is one wheel kept coming off but that was fixable...just annoying.

I bought mine second hand. Love it. That's a great price.

Sandy

I have had mine for about 10 years now and I couldn't be without it,I love it. And yes mine folds down on both sides.

I've had mine for about 10 years, love it, and use it all the time. Mine has the legs that open at an angle so you have less storage space underneath. It's open all the time and like someone here said, it attracts lots of stuff. I can use a bar stool to sit on when cutting small pieces. I also got the full size cutting mat and it has held up all these years.

Blog Entries
    I have one that I use and it is OK. I wish it was more stable. It does tend to wabble a bit if you use it for more than just cutting.

I got one as a Christmas gift years ago - my sister used her BIG coupon on me - that's all I hear now! I love it - perfect height! I only have one side up now but on big projects it is nice to have that room. My sewing room is carpeted (we're working on that!) and the legs became loose so I did have to tighten them. It also comes in handy at Christmas - so much nicer to wrap gifts at the right height instead of on the floor or the bed!

I have one and love it. It is taller than a regular table so really saves the back.

Blog Entries
    I also have that table and use it all the time and love it.

I have an earlier model bought on sale half price. Love it and keep it set up all the time. Besides all the sewing uses, I used it as a chest of drawers substitute to hold clothes and medical supplies during my illness. I used the daybed in my sewing room on the first floor of our house until I was able to do stairs again.

Blog Entries
    got one as a gift several yrs. ago and don't know where I'd be without it. great for standing and cutting

I have a table from JoAnns. Yes it can be folded down on both sides. I love it.

I bought one about 5 yrs ago, I love it, it's held up to a lot of use. I'm tall so it's been a real backsaver ! You can leave one side up/one down, when it's all folded down it takes up very little space.
    Looks like they've changed the design since - mine has just the one swing out leg on each side. This newer design looks sturdier. I've also seen some that have storage shelves in the middle section, not sure if those are Joann's or not ? :)

Thanks everyone for all the feedback. I have been wanting one too--hope I can come up with the money while it's on sale! (I'll worry about a place for it later!)

Blog Entries
    I have two of them!! Couldn't live without it!

I have one and absolutely LOVE it. It's a MUST have in my book.

Blog Entries
    I have one just like it, I love it.... and yes you can put both sides up or leave one side down and it folds up narrow enough to store against a wall. The top is made from pressed fiber board so I am careful not to pile anything heavy in the middle where there is no support. *It was a bit of a challenge to put together, but only because of the weight and bulk.

I have that table and love it. I can keep in one place or move it around.

I agree with the group. I bought one several years ago when it was on sale. It is great, especially if you have a small space, since it can be folded up. It is a great height.

I also bought the cutting mat that fits it when I had a 50% off coupon. It is a good quality mat and fits on the table. Joann's also use to sell ( I haven't seen it in a while) an ironing board cover for the table to use if you needed an ironing surface.

I have the table form JoAnn's and I think it is perfect. With the cutting mat on the top there is plenty of room to cut any project, and you can move it where you want in your sewing room, and put leaves down if you need more space. It's perfect!

I have one it is very sturdy and folds up to a manageable size.

Yes I bought it and love it, I store it in the closet with both sides down, when I use it I normally have both sides up, but have used it against a wall with just one side up it works great, and well worth the investment.

I have this table and love it. Sure saves the back. Also bought the ironing mat for the table which is very handy.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast