Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Keepsake Quiting >

Keepsake Quiting

Keepsake Quiting

Old 02-12-2011, 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by pkelly1947
Snow is not a problem in Center Harbor. They know how to plow up there. Maybe the delivery of the products in different parts of the country is the problem. I've ordered from them & visited them & never had a problem.
Yes, I agree.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:28 AM

I have ordered from them before and always had my order within 10-14 days.
I know they have had phone issues and this may also be contributing to their internect also.
Please know that they are located in the heart of the NH Lakes region and are quite knowledgeable about the issus of snow and how to deal with it.
This is not a shop that is a desolute are of the state. They are right in the heart of NH and deal with this kind of winter every year.
I would suggest waiting to get in touch with them until the first of the week as this is an extremly busy week for them with dog sled racers and NH annual fishing derby. Thus there are amny people who spend their time at the shop as opposed to the cold.
Good luck but I am sure you will get your package soon.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:32 AM

I have been ordering from Keepsake for years and years. They're always great if I order by phone and prompt if I do it on line. BIL in Lowell, MA sent pictures last week of their snow - drifted so high you could barely see the house. Tend to agree that it is probably the weather. Can't imagine with the snow coming off the lake. I'm sure a lot of employees couldn't get out.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:34 AM

I order a lot from them and have never had a problem. I am waiting on a back order that they emailed and said it was shipped. Will keep track of when it comes.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:46 AM

I just received my order. I think it is the weather that may be slowing things down. KQ has the best material. Everything I have ordered from them is high quality.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:56 AM

When I lived in Massachusetts and since I moved to northern NH I have ordered online from Keepsake and never had any problem.

Did you receive their confirmation of your transaction with a Order Number? If you didn't receive email confirmation, chances are the transaction didn't actually go through.

Regards to the weather: I live about 1-one-half hours away from Keepsake (all back roads) and yes we've received about 20-inches of very heavy snow on top of 20-inches of older snow. And while I'm not sure it makes any difference, we've had temps running between 10-degrees above to minus 30-degrees below.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:09 AM

Been quite a while since I ordered from them but it was always a nice experience. I've heard lots of people talking about them and it always seems to be good. Keep calling though. Something could have happened to your order.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:13 AM

Someone else posted this exact thing last week happening to them by the same company. And if i'm not mistaken, the answer was the weather. I have never had a problem with them either, but this weather is so frustrating, even to get out to mail something is a hastle, but being a business and truck have to get through and no place to go with the snow. Snow removal has been very bad, the towns are trying to cut back on spending. Everyones getting hit hard this year. I say be patient and let this snow thing get cleared and they will probably get back to normal.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:33 AM

I just tried to place an order with KSQ and it wouldn't go through. Will try to call them later to place it.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:42 AM

I just ordered from them within the last month with no problems at all. It did take about a week to receive it and was only one cut of fabric.