Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Love Getting Quilt Related Mail

Thanks for the info on this magazine. It looks like it just might have those different patterns I look for but right now they seem to be a bit pricey. Guess I'll have to wait until I get working again.

Thanks for this reminder! I used it to order my very own Hancocks of Paducah catalog! I never seem to remember that I would like one until I am away from my computer.

Banned
    I love getting quilt related mail also! I am anxiously awaiting a new pattern right now. Hopefully, Tuesday since Monday is a holiday. I am not very patient when I have new quilt things coming!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I dream over everything, as I can't buy. but its fun to dream that someday I might be able to by a book or a piece of fabric. God bless.

Oh my gosh! Do I ever love to get books in the mail. I also take them to bed and absorb ever page, also when we go on short or long trips I load up on my latest catalogs and magazines and read those over again. I also have come upon a problem with my quilting-the second pre-cut kit I bought has a star pattern and instead of pieces along with the star the back is solid-I don't want to be introduced into applique yet-just started quilting.....waaaagh!!!!!

Oh my gosh! Do I ever love to get books in the mail. I also take them to bed and absorb ever page, also when we go on short or long trips I load up on my latest catalogs and magazines and read those over again. I also have come upon a problem with my quilting-the second pre-cut kit I bought has a star pattern and instead of pieces along with the star the back is solid-I don't want to be introduced into applique yet-just started quilting.....waaaagh!!!!!

Dee
    I love getting them and just dream of what I could buy. I get ideas from them.

Blog Entries
    I think quilt magazines and other forms of mail pertaining to quilting, gives us an opportunity to dream of what we'll make next, whether it's next project, next week, or next year. We all have projects lined up to do "next" but I'm always seeing something I want to try right now. Dreaming of future projects is good for our state of mind. Think how dull our lives would be without our quilting!!

I am anxiously waiting for the CD of EQ's Dear Jane so I can see what quilts/ blocks are there so I can work on taking one at a time to my craft group.

Annya: I am waiting for the Dear Jane book to come too. I was inspired by the BOW going on here. Talk about inspiration, all the different fabrics and colors being used. If you havn't seen it yet be sure and take a peek.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3