Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need a 2nd machine

No more withdrawals. It was a beautiful day for a ride. Stopped by the same sewing center that I got my Long Arm & picked this little beauty up.
    So now I have a good 2nd machine.
    Thanks everyone for your help.

Dee

Janome DC2010
    Name:  Attachment-90271.jpe
Views: 18
Size:  32.3 KB

Good thing for a trunk
    Name:  Attachment-90272.jpe
Views: 16
Size:  59.8 KB

Perfect fit. My daughter loves hers. I've been pondering one of those for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by lab fairy
    Perfect fit. My daughter loves hers. I've been pondering one of those for myself.
    Lab Fairy,
    The dealer I bought it from suggested this one...He said it was a work horse. I like the way it stitched & it was quiet. Not loud like some of the other ones I've tried.
    I'm going to be very happy with this one backing up my Phaff. No more traveling for that one. :-D

Kenmore, Janome and Brother have basically the same manufacturer so you can't go wrong. An older Singer would be a good bet too. The Brother CS6000i use to be available at Walmart, met a male quilter a couple weeks ago who had one and loved it so much he bought his daughter one for Christmas, so I recommended it to friend who wanted to get a machine for a daughter for Christmas, they run around $150. My spare machine is a Janome Gem.

Oh, I didn't see your post, you got the 2010! I bought 2 of those last year for my classroom - the kids LOVE it! You won't be disappointed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2