Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Need Help on Satin Stitch

Blog Entries
    WOW!!! Jen it is awesome. Did you cut out the dragon also? Looks like a lot of work to me -

Di

I also concur with the other responses. One thing that I do at times is to hoop my fabric with a regular embroidery hoop (hand type), slip it under the presser foot and go at it. The spring loaded hoop is just narrow enough to slip under the presser foot on my Janome. I move the hoop around as needed. I also use spray adhesive or water soluble glue to hold down the applique pieces.
    Debbie
    Debbie

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose View Post
    WOW!!! Jen it is awesome. Did you cut out the dragon also? Looks like a lot of work to me -

Di
    Yes I cut out the dragon also.. I think I have drawn that dragon six times during this entire process. I finished the Satin stitch around two of them today... I had to take a lot of breaks and walk away from the machine several times..I have two more dragons to complete. Im hoping to get the dragons and the mystery train quilt piece altogether and on the quilting frame by this weekend. :thumpup:
    Have an awesome day!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3