Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Old Country Store

Quote Originally Posted by Bev
    Has anyone ever used the Old Country Store fabrics, or dealt with them? I just started getting their newsletter and oh my gosh they have some gorgeous stuff! Their prices are a bit better than most of the other sites too. I was just drooling over the Benartex "Dejavu" line. It's unusual and, to me, gorgeous. I'm gonna have to start saving my pennies to order something from them.
    Here's the link if you'd like to take a look.
    http://www.theoldcountrystore.com/fabrics/
    If you've already ordered from them, please let us know how it was. 8-)
    Never have but gorgeous fabric.

I have ordered on-line from them several times - they are very prompt with shipping! Great store:)
    Pat

Blog Entries
    I just received Moda fabric I ordered from them. It's beautiful, with a nice even cut. From the time I ordered it and received it, It couldn't have been much more than a week or less. It was the first time I have ordered from them, and would definitely do it again. Just wish they had a design wall on their site. I think they are great!

Thanks for this site. My DGD is student teaching in the Lancaster area and now I'll have two reasons to visit that area.

Thanks for the info! I saw their ad in one of my magazines but hadn't checked it out yet. Looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by katkat1946
    I have ordered on-line from them several times - they are very prompt with shipping! Great store:)
    Pat
    Just wanted to say, "Ditto!" Great store, great prices and prompt service.

Blog Entries
    Wow! I have it bookmarked. Just need money! Thank you very much. Can't believe the prices.

Quilter 711

Bev
    Thank you everyone who wrote in answer my question re: The Old Country Store. I've heard so many good things about them. I'm dying to try their site just as soon as my fabric budget is in good shape again. With the prices of fabric rising now, it's good to find a store like this. Hopefully their prices will stay this way for a long time!

I had no idea that they had fabric. Thanks. I have subscribed to thier site. Love the prices.

I lived about 45 min. away. Never left the store without a fabric that desperately needed a good, loving home. ;-)

I've ordered online too. Absolutely no complaints.

I especially liked the handmade items for sale in the store. And what a treat the free quilt museum is upstairs above the shop. I highly recommend visiting there. Check out all the surrounding shops too! Great stuff!

Thanks so so much for that link! I did not get to Pa this summer as I usually do, and didn't realize that I could shop there online.

I order from them online all the time. They're one of my favorite places to shop online. I have been very satisfied with everything I've gotten from them and have never had anything wrong in my orders from them, even when I've ordered 30+ 1/2 yard cuts at a time. They get it right every time.

I have been shopping there for more then 40 years. Great store, fabric and people. Wonderful area. Across the street is a wonderful yarn shop:)

you are absolutly right. They are stunning.

I ordered some fabrics from them this month....yes, they have variety of fabrics by many designers. I like their website organization that I can easy to search out of the products, especially their service mind still making me feel impressively ans being special customer cause they upgraded my standard to priority shipment for my first order.....

Thanks for telling us about this marvelous store. I had never heard of them. Of course, I have never been to Pennsylvania. Plan to order from them soon and signed up for their newsletter.

Power Poster
    I've had many opportunities to see their catalog and loved it but never bought from them. Good luck.

Dee
    Thanks for the site. Will have to get down their one of these days.

Luckily live in VA and have taken groups of my quilt group up there 2 sometimes 3 times a year. NEVER have we had any problem with any of the wonderful fabrics they sell there. IF you have any questions about fabrics just as good with better prices pm me.

Thanks. I just went to the site and you are so right - beautiful fabric and reasonable prices.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the site

It's a pleasure to shop there -- excellent selection and quality, good prices, always a mini quit show on the second floor -- but I've never ordered online. I'd say go for it.

From MN, living full time in our Motor Home
    Thanks for the link. I LOVE that Deja vue line!

Prices look great! Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by Bev
    Has anyone ever used the Old Country Store fabrics, or dealt with them? I just started getting their newsletter and oh my gosh they have some gorgeous stuff! Their prices are a bit better than most of the other sites too. I was just drooling over the Benartex "Dejavu" line. It's unusual and, to me, gorgeous. I'm gonna have to start saving my pennies to order something from them.
    Here's the link if you'd like to take a look.
    http://www.theoldcountrystore.com/fabrics/
    If you've already ordered from them, please let us know how it was. 8-)
    I'm lucky enough to live close to them. It's a fabulous store and everyone is very helpful. I've never ordered from them, but I'd be willing to bet their customer service is good, too. Always good quality fabrics.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast