Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Ordering from e-bay

Quote Originally Posted by auntiehenno
    The sellers feedback is a good rule of thumb!
    Is buying from E-Bay a good place or is it still wise to check the fabric out at the stores. I like to see things up close before I buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Annya
    Quote Originally Posted by auntiehenno
    The sellers feedback is a good rule of thumb!
    Is buying from E-Bay a good place or is it still wise to check the fabric out at the stores. I like to see things up close before I buy.
    Annya....I try to buy fabric from sellers that I know what the fabric line is, such as Moda or Hoffman, for example. I only bought fabric squares once from a seller that I didn't know what line it was from and it was very cheap material.

I usually buy panels or squares from ebay and have found them to be of very good quality. Always check the seller for their scores.

Thanks Retired2Pa, I will now have to wait a while as I just bought a new car (for me) so now I have a better car to go to the quilt shows in Brisbane. It is a 2003 Nissan Pulsar. It had only one owner before me as I know the lady who sold it to me.I have to pay back the money lent to me, and that will take me at least 31/2 years at $160 a month.

Thanks Retired2Pa, I will now have to wait a while as I just bought a new car (for me) so now I have a better car to go to the quilt shows in Brisbane. It is a 2003 Nissan Pulsar. It had only one owner before me as I know the lady who sold it to me.I have to pay back the money lent to me, and that will take me at least 31/2 years at $160 a month.
    Sounds like a good car, I have a Nissan Quest 1995 that has over 200,000 miles and still runs like a charm. My daughter is driving it now. They used Ford motors in them then and if you keep them serviced you can't wear it out. Interent shoping for fabric is easy and less expensive if you watch alot for bargains. I have not been disappointed. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisydoodle
    Sounds like a good car, I have a Nissan Quest 1995 that has over 200,000 miles and still runs like a charm. My daughter is driving it now. They used Ford motors in them then and if you keep them serviced you can't wear it out. Internet shopping for fabric is easy and less expensive if you watch a lot for bargains. I have not been disappointed. Good Luck!
    I have now just got it Insured at $20 a fortnight, so that is another bill to pay each month. Good thing DH pays ALL the bills. The money I save for Christmas goes for gifts and other important things for the house. Every now and again I get some thing for ME!
    I will be taking GOOD care of this car. it has to do me at least 10 years before I get another one.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4