Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: quilters anonymous

Welcome everyone! Hi, my name is Mina and I am a quiltaholic (in my mind) and need to find more time to quilt!

Hi, my name is George and I'm a quiltaholic. Can't believe I would ever give up quilting.

Blog Entries
    Hi ,My name is Ada and I am proud to belong to this club with all of you guy. I love these kind of meetings.

Hi I'm Linda, and I belong too. I sew or quilt everyday. to. I try and quit, but no use.It to is in my blood.

Hello, my name is Kat and I, too am a quiltaholic! I can't leave my home without threads hanging on me SOMEWHERE! So everyone knows my addiction!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by katsewnsew
    Hello, my name is Kat and I, too am a quiltaholic! I can't leave my home without threads hanging on me SOMEWHERE! So everyone knows my addiction!
    What is the name of the block you have there? It is absolutely gorgeous! Edie

Blog Entries
    Hi! My name is Edie and I am a quiltaholic. I used to follow my mother around while she picked up a 1/2 yard of this, a 1/4 yd of that and was bored as all get out. Then it hit!!!!! Back on May 3, 2004 (how'd she know that? I keep a record of every quilt I make, what it was, how I made it, who it was for and when I finished it) I made a quilt for my grandson's first child - I was pondering my immortality and found out I am not, so I decided to make a quilt for the first baby that each of our grandchildren had. I have a granddaughter, 18, a granddaughter,9, and a grandson, 8. If I am in heaven making quilts, at least they will know that great-grandma made them a special quilt. So that is how it all started. Now, if this doesn't get me into trouble with anyone, I love a glass of wine to go with my addiction. So, yes, I am a quiltaholic and darn proud to say so, will admit it to the world! Edie

My name is Aniela and I am a proud quiltaholic but I only quilt on days ending in "y". lol

Hi nadine,
    I am Gerda, and I'am just the same, I smuggle parcels and purchases in to the house on a regular basis. I have only quilted for a year but totally hooked on it. My stach is growing at an alarming rate and my bookshelfs are filling up rapedly with all these lovely quilting books I just can't do without !
    When I am suppose to read and make all these lovely things , I have no idea ( especially as I only hand piece and hand quilt !) but I just can't do without them ! Does that make me a Quitaholic ? Mad Gertie from Kent :roll:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Gertie
    Hi nadine,
    I am Gerda, and I'am just the same, I smuggle parcels and purchases in to the house on a regular basis. I have only quilted for a year but totally hooked on it. My stach is growing at an alarming rate and my bookshelfs are filling up rapedly with all these lovely quilting books I just can't do without !
    When I am suppose to read and make all these lovely things , I have no idea ( especially as I only hand piece and hand quilt !) but I just can't do without them ! Does that make me a Quitaholic ? Mad Gertie from Kent :roll:
    My sister hand pieces and hand quilts. Would you believe she made a quilt (actually she changed her mind and made curtains) in the Chinese Coin pattern? All hand stitched. I couldn't believe it. Now she is in the process of making a Crazy quilt. I give her my snippets and she incorporates them into a block. Then she embellishes them with lace, ribbon, buttons and whatever she can find. You are a far far better person than me which makes you more of a quiltaholic than me and I thought I was bad. And Julie (my sister) is the poster girl!!!!!!! Edie

Hello, my name is Joyce and I'm a quiltaholic. I don't think there's any hope I'll quit as I've been at it over 40 years. Just more so for the last 3. :oops: :lol:

Hi, my name is Linda and I'm a Fabricholic too.

I collect fabric, patterns and machine embroidery designs. I have a bad addiction - my husband calls it a sickness. :roll:
    He has no idea how much fabric I have and it is going to stay that way.
    :lol: :lol:

Hi my name is Regina and I'm a quiltaholic and a fabricaholic and I'm sure the producer of "Hoarders" will call if they can find my number

Blog Entries
    My name is Jo and my kids,grandkids,brothers ,mom and dad all drove me to quilting and being a fabriholic.I really dont want any intervention.LoL

Joyce, am so glad that there are other quiltaholics here in N.Ga. Wouldn't "Quiltaholics" be a good name for a group of quilters? We could swap ideas on how to get the stuff into the house w/o being noticed?

Hi, my name is Karon and I am a fabriholic, sewholic. I have fabric stashed all over the house and I have to go. I just got a call that a store has closed and they are offering me to buy the lot. Wish me luck cause what I can't use will end up here!!!!

Hi my name is Rita, what the heck am I doing here, you guys are all quiltaholics, I am normal, someone snuck in and left all that stuff in my spare bedroom, now called a sewing room. I don't know how to sew do I?

Not me! I'm not a quiltaholic! Nope, Not me! I'm not going to a meeting about it either. I'm too busy and having way too much fun quilting.

Hi my name is Brenda and I too am an addicted to quilting

NavyWife, I am a Navy Retiree, and I was just diagnosed with this disease. I do enjoy this, of course, because I have filled a room with beautiful fabrics.

Judi, I am in Stone Mountain, GA. That is a good name for a quilt group!

Hi - my name is Cindy and YES - I am a Quiltaholic!

Also, am becoming a QuiltingBoardaholic! And that is cutting into my quilting time! Which is worse? I don't know???

This is soo funny! Not only do I qualify, but I actually thought about making an applique with "QA" and underneath it, in small letters,"Quilters' Anonymous" on it!

Hi, I'm Bernie and I'm a quiltaholic. Became one with my first quilt.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast