Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Really grumpy - cannot believe this customer service >

Really grumpy - cannot believe this customer service

Really grumpy - cannot believe this customer service

Old 06-07-2010, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Gramof6
My first reaction would be to give them hell. But that would probably not get you anywhere too fast. :-( Try to calmly call Corporate & tell them about all of your fiasco's with this situation & Dealer. Ask them to please come up with a solution for you, so they will not have a very dissatisfied Customer that could really give a bad reputation to their name. They took your money & you just want to be able to happily use what you purchased. Sounds fair to me. :wink: I hope you get this resolved quickly.
I do hope you can get this resolved quickly! They wouldn't want to deal with me in this situation. My DH calls me a Rabid Pit Bull, lol!! Please keep us posted as to how the situation is resolved!!
Old 06-07-2010, 09:54 PM

That is truly TERRIBLE customer service, and at the price of the equipment you bought, it is really unacceptable.

You should contact Pfaff and tell them of your experience. And tell them you WILL NOT be recommending that dealer to anyone you know. Hopefully that will motivate them to do somthing about it.

Good luck!!
Old 06-08-2010, 02:12 AM

I agree - call the corporate headquarters - you've been patient far longer than I would've been. Hope you get it fixed soon.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:50 AM

I would cry!! Hope you get the help that you need!
Old 06-08-2010, 04:16 AM

Sorry for your run into trouble with this machine and dealer.

Only suggestion I have is to document, document, document...every call and visit. It may be months before it's resolved and you won't remember what they promised 2 months earlier. Who did you talk to (even Phaff Customer Service), what did they say, what's a case number, what happened, when were things ordered, when did they arrive.

We had a situation with a JERK that lasted 4 months and I had EVERY LIE he told us written down (by date and time) from day one. When I filed a complaint with the BBB, it was very easy to retype ALL THE LIES to their online form.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:32 AM
Power Poster

Aw, sending some hugs! I would be grumpy too, I am sure you really want to quilt on it, not be fixing it all the time! Good luck, hopefully theyhelp you SOON!
Old 06-08-2010, 04:34 AM

yep, document, document, document! And hugs.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by quiltinghere
Sorry for your run into trouble with this machine and dealer.

Only suggestion I have is to document, document, document...every call and visit. It may be months before it's resolved and you won't remember what they promised 2 months earlier. Who did you talk to (even Phaff Customer Service), what did they say, what's a case number, what happened, when were things ordered, when did they arrive.

We had a situation with a JERK that lasted 4 months and I had EVERY LIE he told us written down (by date and time) from day one. When I filed a complaint with the BBB, it was very easy to retype ALL THE LIES to their online form.
Excellent advice! I'm afriad I'd be foaming at the mouth or broken down in tears; maybe a bit of both. I hope this is resolved quickly for you!!
Old 06-08-2010, 04:53 AM

I would be blowing my stack if they were not there when I called to get it fixed. I would keep a record of what is said and when. This way there will be a quick fix with the company and make sure that you tell them that you are on quilting boards and will share the results of your conversations with about 2 thousand quilters on the internet. This usually will light a fire under a bottom. And you might want to ask for a manager when you call into the phaff company. I don't speek with "pee-ons" when it comes to troubles that I am having with equipment. Especially when I am getting the run around.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:12 AM
Power Poster

Two words: Please advise. Adding those two words to the end all correspondence about a problem or complaint shows you are expecting results.