Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Row Round Robin Christmas Theme for 2009! Groups Assigned see page 8

Well we'll just have to wait and see about anything in the future. This time around was created so we all could make the best and most beautiful things out of those divine fabrics that will go on Super Super Sale after Christmas! :) The deadline is still over a month away so there is plenty of time to think, and dream. :)

I forgot to mention I prefer not to do international right now because of the postage. Otherwise, I think that would be even more fun. I just hope everyone doesnt mind that I am not very good at quilting...so if they are advanced, maybe you could put me in a beginners group. Hmmmm, although, I have seen some of the "first quilts" posted here and I dont qualify for that group either lol....Do you have a ten and under group?? ROFL

Margie

Do your best and all will be fine. :) Marked you down as not International, no trouble at all. :) When the quilt police are away we are our own worst enemy. Besides... I seem to have forgotten...to invite the quilt police at all... Oh well guess they can't play with us. :twisted:

....Do you have a ten and under group?? ROFL
    I agree margie LOL
    But I am goign to do my BEST and since its only a small quilt I am sure both of us will be fine

Put me in a small please....

I am going to have to pass on this one, but its killing me to do so. I don't know exactly when we are moving in January but sad to say my time is going to be limited until I get everything unpacked once I get to the mtns. :( :cry:

Have a safe move Vicki, and be sure to check in and see our pretties when you have time.

Hi there Elizabeth, have been long debating this one, would love to join in on this one but sad to say think I have enough work in progress at the moment.

Its all looking good for entrants though, good luck

Elle

Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
    Hi there Elizabeth, have been long debating this one, would love to join in on this one but sad to say think I have enough work in progress at the moment.

Elle

That's my problem too, Elle. Too much to do and not enough time and too much on the back burner that needs doing AFTER everything on the front burner is done.

Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

Elle

That's my problem too, Elle. Too much to do and not enough time and too much on the back burner that needs doing AFTER everything on the front burner is done.
    Yep I know what you mean, after I finished my last quilt I thought great I will have a bit of a rest. Then the IRR came and Istarted that, then I started the Blue and White Stars. THEN I saw a lovely quilt I really fell in love with and ordered the pattern and material (not here yet), THEN GD who had the mermaid quilt said how she loved it and the eldest one came on the phone so what could I do, I had to ask what she would like. THEN blow me if my dancing group didn`t go and ask for me to do a table cloth with Come Dancing on it with a couple of figures on it. So I am stirring the pot at the moment and doing a bit here and a bit there. Won´t get bored though LOL

Elle

Are sewers ever bored? Especially when they have friends who dont sew or requests from chairity/good cause? My hubby says I have to learn how to say NO but it is hard isnt it?

Margie

Yes Margie, That what mine says too, just stop taking on so much, but it just kinda happens.

I just tell people now that they will get it in good time.

Elle

Hi Everyone.

I just wanted to let everyone know where the groups stand right now.

In the Small Group I have 4 members so far:
    MsSage
    zxyquilts
    mgrhs
    Ruth Camp

In the the Larger Quilt Group I have
    purplemem
    Margie
    LoriJ

That leaves
    babegirl
    and myself as undecideds

My intention is that my quilt will round out any group that needs another member, or both for that matter. But even with that we're still short on members. The deadline is aways away not till after those Christmas project are all done! Give it some thought and if you'd like to join in let me know.

Blog Entries
    Ok...I just know I'm gonna regret this...but sign me up for the regular group I think..now..just what is the difference in the size for the small group to the other group??

I'm putting some serious thought into this. Will let you know by deadline.
    Renee

I too am putting some serious thought into this. I just don't want to take on too much. If you don't hear from me by deadline I have gone brain dead and forgot so please PM to double check with me.

Thanks for organizing this !!!!

Blog Entries
    Welcome aboard!
    I've bought some gorgeous Christmas fabrics...
    I can't wait for it to start!

Me too. I found a beautiful pattern for a Christmas Catus Block, here's hoping I'll have a bit of money to buy it! :)

bump.

I might have to change my theme.....I can't find any snowman patterns that I like

No problem at all, just be sure to let me know by the 24th!

Can you all believe it is December tomorrow!?!?! The timer on my blog tells me we're 43% of the way through our signup. Can you believe it?

I would like to join in. This sounds like fun.

Hi Barb glad to have you with us! :)

Okay everyone my counter tells me this marks the half way point for this Row Robin Sign up. Calling everyone who wants to participate! :D :D

I would LOVE to join in this!!! Do we determine the finished size of the quilt before we send out our first row? This sounds like so much fun! Add me to the large quilt group! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast