Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sewing Room ALMOST DONE!!!

My Sewing room has the 1970's paneling in it too!!! I primed and then painted it..looks great, much brighter and cleaner!! Try drilling pilot holes for the screws and nails, it really makes it easier!! Plus I was afraid I'd get ticked off and really wollup the stuff and put a big hole in it :lol: :lol: :lol: Mine is the main path between the garage and the rest of the house, so everybody dumps their stuff :evil: So I'm in the process of evicting everything that's not MINE!! Enjoy, there's nothing quite like a nice neat sewing space (even if the neat part doesn't last long!)

can't wait 2 c pix!

Quote Originally Posted by tweety
    Can't wait to see pics. Is this a business or just your own personal quilting room. Not to be nosey just that every time I show these great sewing rooms to my DH . He says"that's a business. No one would need that big of room for a hobby"
    Linda
    Hi Tweety, yes I do have a small home based business selling my pieces as well as teaching.

OK Aggi, the suspence is killing me. Sounds wonderful. You ought to put out really great things after this.

I GOT TO SEW IN MY ROOM FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST NIGHT!!! WOOO HOOOOOO!! Mum and I started up our Thursday night quilting group last night. Although there were only 3 of the 5 of us there, we each had lots of room to work on our projects! I worked on making a rod pocket for another big wallhanging I plan to hang in my sewing room this weekend. I also started working on some chenille projects I've been wanting to make!

Trevor is working overnights this weekend and it's a long weekend here so guess what I'll be doing in the evenings when the sun goes down!! I'm seeing a few late nights this weekend. Me and the pooch hanging out in my little cozy room with some tunes playing, fabric flying, and perhaps a couple dog treats!!! hmm okay dog treats for Alexi and I'll pick up a bottle of red wine for me and some nibblies!! I think I'll have me a little sewing room warming party with me and pooch!!!! hee heee

Pictures are coming THIS weekend!!! I have to pick up a couple little things at the hardware store and Fabricville to complete the decor and then I'll be taking lots of photos!

Blog Entries
    Great news. Can't wait to see it.

I'm getting excited waiting to see whaat you have done here! It sounds wonderful!

That's it Aggi, purtty the place up first! LOL

Okay I have a ton of photos, so I just want to say that I am going to post my sewing room photos over in the "PICTURES" area of this forum!

I have about 30 to share with you as I did a 360 of my room and also zoomed in on different areas.

Go to Pictures and see "AS PROMISED... PHOTOS OF MY SEWING ROOM"!!!

Cheers
    Andrea

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2