Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
*****SWAP CLOSED****10" layer cake Batik swap -Quick turnaround ***SWAP CLOSED**** >

*****SWAP CLOSED****10" layer cake Batik swap -Quick turnaround ***SWAP CLOSED****

*****SWAP CLOSED****10" layer cake Batik swap -Quick turnaround ***SWAP CLOSED****

Old 12-08-2010, 08:42 PM

You mean like a trade (swap) of one yard surprise fabric? Cool, I'm in! I have some really nice stuff I'm sure someone would like! Good Idea!
Old 12-08-2010, 08:45 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Well from the yard you would cut up twelve 10.5 inch squares.. Its just instead of going out and buying fabric use any unwashed 100% cotton fabric you have on hand..

it was just an idea i thought Id throw out there to see if there was any interest..
Old 12-08-2010, 08:50 PM

OH ok I see, yeah sure that would be great! I have some great Orientals, Loads of peacock feather prints, more batiks, loads of calico and floral and so on, so yeah! Thats great thinking! Everyone will be in more suspense than before since it's such a wide catagory!!
Old 12-08-2010, 11:44 PM

So sorry I didn't let you know earlier...Long story short, I had to go to Texas because my mom was ill and unfortunately she passed away on Sunday. Needless to say I have not been in good spirits so it was a wonderful treat to be able to look through all the wonderfully beautiful batiks. I really enjoyed this swap....LOT OF FUN!
Old 12-09-2010, 02:44 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Qbee
So sorry I didn't let you know earlier...Long story short, I had to go to Texas because my mom was ill and unfortunately she passed away on Sunday. Needless to say I have not been in good spirits so it was a wonderful treat to be able to look through all the wonderfully beautiful batiks. I really enjoyed this swap....LOT OF FUN!
Aww, Qbee. Our condolences. And lots of hugs. You are both in our thoughts and prayers.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:44 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Well from the yard you would cut up twelve 10.5 inch squares.. Its just instead of going out and buying fabric use any unwashed 100% cotton fabric you have on hand..

it was just an idea i thought Id throw out there to see if there was any interest..
I like it!
Old 12-09-2010, 05:21 AM

QBee, So sorry to hear about your mother. If you need to talk, let it out here, we'll listen.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:31 AM
EC

Qbee, so sorry for your loss.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:41 AM

I GOT MINE TODAY!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!! :lol: :thumbup:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :P

I'm going to hide them so my daughter doesn't claim them before I have a chance to make something - Maybe not :( I want her to quilt and usually give her what I have if she wants it. ;-)

I WANT TO BE PART OF YOUR NEXT SWAP - PLEASE COUNT ME IN!!!!
I love getting the variety of fabrics!
Old 12-09-2010, 06:54 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Qbee
I'm am soooo sorry Gail.. Hang in there.. We are here if you need anything.. Sending prayers and hugs your way..