Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
***SIGN-UP CLOSED***10 1/2" layer cake Swap..REDS, REDS, and more REDS… ***SIGN-UP CLOSED*** >

***SIGN-UP CLOSED***10 1/2" layer cake Swap..REDS, REDS, and more REDS… ***SIGN-UP CLOSED***

***SIGN-UP CLOSED***10 1/2" layer cake Swap..REDS, REDS, and more REDS… ***SIGN-UP CLOSED***

Old 03-01-2011, 01:40 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Whew!!!! All but one has been sent and are on their way home!!!

Thank you everyone for my awesome gifts and thank you all sooooooo much for joining my swap! It was fun and hope to see you all in March 2011 green swap!!
Old 03-01-2011, 06:49 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

March 2011 Swap is now posted for sign ups..

“GREEN with envy I’m seeing SPOTS!!!”

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-104221-1.htm#2659739

also have the 5in scrappy strips swap if anyone is interested..

"5 Inch Scrappy Strips March 2011 swap"
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-104212-1.htm
Old 03-01-2011, 06:56 PM

i am going to have to sit out this month of both, too many commitments both with my personal health and a dear friend having troubles to have proper time this month to get things done.. hope to be back next month>. thanx for the fun..
Old 03-01-2011, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by shelrox
i am going to have to sit out this month of both, too many commitments both with my personal health and a dear friend having troubles to have proper time this month to get things done.. hope to be back next month>. thanx for the fun..
No thank you. Prayers and well wishes for you and your friend. We will miss you but completely understand. Hope to see you in April -1930's swap
Old 03-01-2011, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
......Hope to see you in April -1930's swap
I am SOOOOOO excited about April and the 30s fabrics!! OMGosh....I will be doing the max number of fabrics that month! :D
Old 03-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Power Poster

Qbee you and me both :thumbup: have to look around and see what greens I have - I am enjoying this :lol:
Old 03-01-2011, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Qbee you and me both :thumbup: have to look around and see what greens I have - I am enjoying this :lol:
I love repeat members !!! And of course newbies too !! 8-)
Old 03-02-2011, 04:44 AM

Hi everybody. I am back home from my trip to California. Home never looked so good even though I was just in time for a BIG storm! At least no snow with this one. Had to spend some time in the basement because of tornado warnings. There was high winds that did some real damage and one or two touch downs, both not to far from here.
I'll have to think a bit about the green swap. I usually look in my stash first then go shopping. I know I will do the March 30's. For those I will have to shop for all. I have mostly fq's, no yardage. That will be fun!
I love this swap, it is the funnest swap I have been in. (is "funnest" a word?)
How about a month for blenders?
Old 03-02-2011, 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Originally Posted by shelrox
No thank you. Prayers and well wishes for you and your friend. We will miss you but completely understand. Hope to see you in April -1930's swap
thank you Luv i will be back for april, 30's and retro and feedsack are my fav so I dont plan on missing it. Just with Mri
s scheduled, doctors, etc life is hectic and trying to get things ready for summer DH is after me as well so figure OK we will take a few weeks off from from the swaps and all. Only thing I have planned for March is my secret pal and that is it. Willbe back soon!

Donna
Old 03-02-2011, 06:11 AM

I'm afraid I too have to think on this...just when I think everything is getting better life starts turning on me again. I bought my greens but time...not postage straps me once again. I even found the most prettiest dots and circles, bubbles and other cool stuff. (heavy sigh) but I would have to buy them...that would get me. Helping my daughter after her accident has really got me stuck. Prayers needed yall! ;-) I'll let you know if I can squeeze in time to cut...Love you all. Geeze I'm gonna cry! LOL!