Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
***SIGN-UP CLOSED***10 1/2" layer cake Swap..REDS, REDS, and more REDS… ***SIGN-UP CLOSED*** >

***SIGN-UP CLOSED***10 1/2" layer cake Swap..REDS, REDS, and more REDS… ***SIGN-UP CLOSED***

***SIGN-UP CLOSED***10 1/2" layer cake Swap..REDS, REDS, and more REDS… ***SIGN-UP CLOSED***

Old 03-03-2011, 02:33 PM

My squares came today. Oh I just love this. Never would think of so many reds. Will work great for my pinwheels I am doing. Trying to do all different reds so this will sure help out. I ran out of reds of my own so was waiting for these to come so I can get back to doing my pinwheels. Thank you for you time. Love the different fabric. Will be doing the green swap.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:43 PM

Yipee!!! Received my reds today. As a newbie, this was sooo exciting. Have not had time to go through them, but love what I see so far. Luvtooquilt----you are awesome. Thanks very much for all you have done. I can't wait to get going with the greens.

One happy camper, I mean quilter!! LOL
Old 03-03-2011, 04:48 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by sustraley
Yipee!!! Received my reds today. As a newbie, this was sooo exciting. Have not had time to go through them, but love what I see so far. Luvtooquilt----you are awesome. Thanks very much for all you have done. I can't wait to get going with the greens.

One happy camper, I mean quilter!! LOL
Good to hear.!! :thumbup: I'm trying to keep my 'Groupies" happy!! lol..
Old 03-03-2011, 05:06 PM

Mine came too! was so much fun seeing them all!
Luv--I cant imagine how much work you put into this..thankyou!!!

Now to decide how to use them!

KimmieH
Old 03-03-2011, 05:16 PM

I LOVE my reds!!!! You all have great taste in fabs! HEY! Reds then greens! What a great headstart on Christmas! Ok well, maybe not. But LUV you are absolutely awesome!! When I get rich and win the big one....I'm gonna remember you! Ha! (If only!!)
Old 03-03-2011, 06:13 PM

Yipppeeeeeee... my reds came today! How fun to open them all. Now I will need to decide what I want to make with them.

Ugly Cook, I got your Twists! Love them. Thank you.

Thank you Linda for hosting this swap. It was my first time and you made it a lot of fun. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 03-03-2011, 06:17 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Momma_K
I LOVE my reds!!!! You all have great taste in fabs! HEY! Reds then greens! What a great headstart on Christmas! Ok well, maybe not. But LUV you are absolutely awesome!! When I get rich and win the big one....I'm gonna remember you! Ha! (If only!!)
Yay!!! I would really like a huge quilting addition built so that I can have quilting weekend retreats!! So hurry up and win the lotto!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 03-03-2011, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
Yipppeeeeeee... my reds came today! How fun to open them all. Now I will need to decide what I want to make with them.

Ugly Cook, I got your Twists! Love them. Thank you.

Thank you Linda for hosting this swap. It was my first time and you made it a lot of fun. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
I'm glad you were happy.. Hope to see you in the green swap!!!(maybe?!?! can we twist your arm a bit??)
Old 03-03-2011, 06:19 PM

I got mine today too!!! Isn't is GREAT fun!! I am still putting my quilting room/studio together and organized and realized the other day that I'm going to have to have a drawer just for my layer cake squares from this swap! :D

You do such a good job luvTooQuilt! Thank you so much!
Old 03-03-2011, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by KimmieH
Mine came too! was so much fun seeing them all!
Luv--I cant imagine how much work you put into this..thankyou!!!

Now to decide how to use them!

KimmieH
I'm a glutton for punishment!! I send the reds out and Im already posting thread for the new swap!!!

The green swap is open for sign-up.. HINT... HINT... ;-)