Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
**CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***10 1/2" layer cake Swap.......   “Getting flirty with 1930’s”   ***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***** >

**CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***10 1/2" layer cake Swap....... “Getting flirty with 1930’s” ***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP*****

**CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***10 1/2" layer cake Swap....... “Getting flirty with 1930’s” ***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP*****

Old 04-27-2011, 08:19 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by sharon b
Hey I am in no hurry- glad you are waiting for the last few- that means more get to play with us :thumbup:
Yea, thats what I was thinking.. MORE SQUARES !!!
I only peeked at a few but OMG!! you guys are gonna love these!!!.. Im drooling now just thinking of them.. lol.. :XD:

Hubby said this is the best swap yet.. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: 1930's is his fav!! He calls dibs on all the ones Ive made with 1930's so far.. Hey he can have all of them as long as I can keep buying more fabrics!! hee hee.. Hes my enabler.. Hes got a subscription of 1930's fq stash comin in for me every month- ( Civil war one too!!) I'm happy, hes happy that Ive got a hobby I love..
Old 04-27-2011, 08:23 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by jtapp9
TAKE YOUR TIME! We will still be here next week :)
Thanks, I knew you guys would understand.. But Im still gonna push for this weekend.. lol.. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 04-27-2011, 09:08 PM

I totally agree :D :D :D

Originally Posted by jtapp9
TAKE YOUR TIME! We will still be here next week :)
Old 04-28-2011, 01:20 PM

LUV I'm near positive you'll get mine today. Question....is coffee one for the foods swap? If so I have some beautiful material!!
BOY Howdy it's been one more day here!! After the huge storms and no sleep I get a call from my mother first thing this morning that my nephew has been put in the hospital with a blood clot lodged in his lungs! Thank God he's ok for now, but says he hurts, weak and so tired. He's just 29 years old and expeting their first baby. :-(
Old 04-28-2011, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Momma_K
LUV I'm near positive you'll get mine today. Question....is coffee one for the foods swap? If so I have some beautiful material!!
BOY Howdy it's been one more day here!! After the huge storms and no sleep I get a call from my mother first thing this morning that my nephew has been put in the hospital with a blood clot lodged in his lungs! Thank God he's ok for now, but says he hurts, weak and so tired. He's just 29 years old and expeting their first baby. :-(
It doesnt ever stop for you huh.. Sorry to hear about your family but glad hes ok now..
Old 04-28-2011, 01:45 PM

I rec'd two more packages Whoo Hoo!!

MommaK
Raggedyann

I opened up Mommak's and OMG can I keep them?!?! You guys wont like them..Nope, Nope.. I'm doin ya'll a favor and taking these off your hands.. Hee hee.. Did it work??? Can I keep em?? lol.. :XD:

I have one more package pending but Im going to begin swapping tonight and add them after..

So let the swapping begin !!!!!

See, you guys wont like these.. Nope not even a lil.. lol.. hee hee ((giggle))
[ATTACH=CONFIG]190493[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-190487.jpe  
Old 04-28-2011, 05:15 PM

The picture does not do it justice... They are soooooooo beautiful.. AND now to open the rest of them... !!! Ill post pics in a few!!
Old 04-28-2011, 06:36 PM

OH!!! Those are all wonderful!! I think we'll have to do the 30s again....he-he-he! :D :D
Old 04-28-2011, 06:37 PM

very pretty!!!! yay!!! definitely post more...it is fun to see!!!
Old 04-28-2011, 06:38 PM
Power Poster

I want one of those- and one of those ooohh and two of those :shock: LOL All so pretty :thumbup: