Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
**CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***10 1/2" layer cake Swap.......   “Getting flirty with 1930’s”   ***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***** >

**CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***10 1/2" layer cake Swap....... “Getting flirty with 1930’s” ***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP*****

**CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***10 1/2" layer cake Swap....... “Getting flirty with 1930’s” ***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP*****

Old 05-07-2011, 04:35 PM

They came, they came! Oh they are so pretty! Everyone pat yourself on the back, you did good!
Old 05-07-2011, 06:49 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Ok so now that everyone is familiar with 1930's we are going to have to swap 30's again!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2011, 08:03 PM

I agree! I checked my mail tonight and just went through all of the baggies and love them!! Some i do have dupes and was actually glad! Good going and good choices Ladies!!

Thanks for all the work you do LUV, you've actually given me something to look forward to since I've joined this swap. Even when life is rough and clearly gets in the way, God provides us with Angels to help make life a little nicer...and you Linda are mine. :lol: :thumbup: Thank You again.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:09 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Momma_K
I agree! I checked my mail tonight and just went through all of the baggies and love them!! Some i do have dupes and was actually glad! Good going and good choices Ladies!!

Thanks for all the work you do LUV, you've actually given me something to look forward to since I've joined this swap. Even when life is rough and clearly gets in the way, God provides us with Angels to help make life a little nicer...and you Linda are mine. :lol: :thumbup: Thank You again.
Right back at ya momma!! {{{ hugs}}}
Old 05-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Banned

I just got home and found mine waiting for me. OMG, they are gorgeous!! Mom and I had fun opening the bags and going through each one going "ooh, ahhh, look at this one!" :P :P All y'all picked GREAT fabrics! And thanks L2Q, for hosting this swap! You ARE the Hostess with the Mostest!!
Old 05-07-2011, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by gaigai
I just got home and found mine waiting for me. OMG, they are gorgeous!! Mom and I had fun opening the bags and going through each one going "ooh, ahhh, look at this one!" :P :P All y'all picked GREAT fabrics! And thanks L2Q, for hosting this swap! You ARE the Hostess with the Mostest!!
Awe shucks.. :oops: ...
Old 05-08-2011, 03:08 PM
Power Poster

Oh another 30s swap - give me plenty of notice :thumbup:
Old 05-08-2011, 06:16 PM

We forgot to check mail yesterday! OMG what a terrific surprise today :) :) :)

They are so awesome!! I sure have no idea what I'm gonna do with them but I'm guessing it will tottaly rock whatever it turns out to be :)

Thanks Luv for making all this happiness and goodness possible with all you do for us!
Old 05-08-2011, 06:30 PM

Yay!! Another happy swapper!! Whoo hoo!!

Just a reminder that Mays swap is now open for sign- up....

'I-spy a picnic..... Everything 'edible'... With a side of bugs!!
Old 05-08-2011, 09:23 PM

Yipee!! I forgot to check my mail too and so I got mine today too :D I LOVE THEM!!!! I think the 30s and Batiks have been my favorites so far :D :D
I do also like doing the ones that I wouldn't normally buy as well though so that I have it when I need it.
Speaking of that.....we need to add what they call "Landscapes" to the list sometime. I took a class where we were making a cottage scene and everyone else had scraps of like bricks for the walls or stones for a stone walking path, sky, etc. That would be a great one to swap 'cause it's not the kind of thing you'd want yards of.
Again....LOVE all the goodies...thanks everyone and especially you LuvTooQuilt! :D :D