Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • **CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***10 1/2" layer cake Swap.......   “Getting flirty with 1930’s”   ***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***** >
  • **CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***10 1/2" layer cake Swap....... “Getting flirty with 1930’s” ***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP*****

• **CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***10 1/2" layer cake Swap....... “Getting flirty with 1930’s” ***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP*****

Old 05-05-2011, 01:21 PM

Great job as usual LuvTooQuilt!! Thanks so much!!
    Now...you need to take a much deserved BREAK and have a wonderful Mother's Day!!!
    Old 05-05-2011, 06:07 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

No break here!!!

I just posted the new swap.. it can be located here.. http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-121141-1.htm#3186899
    Old 05-05-2011, 06:21 PM
    Power Poster

Oh geez now I am behind :roll: LOL haven't even thought about cutting them today- maybe this weekend :?

Thank You for all you do and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
    Old 05-06-2011, 06:07 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Hmmm well I was thinking { while looking down at my ratty potholder} what would y' all think about making a potholder for a twist for June??

I need new ones. Mine are getting kinda ratty and pathetic looking but I really hate to buy something that can be made..

So whatch'all think?
    Old 05-06-2011, 06:21 AM

Hmmm...I might be interested in that one if I had some decent directions or supplies list. Still don't understand what makes them heat proof.

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
    Hmmm well I was thinking { while looking down at my ratty potholder} what would y' all think about making a potholder for a twist for June??

I need new ones. Mine are getting kinda ratty and pathetic looking but I really hate to buy something that can be made..

So whatch'all think?
    Old 05-06-2011, 06:22 AM

So whatch'all think?
    OOOH!! I'm in!! Can we make more than one?? Love the idea!! :thumbup:
    Old 05-06-2011, 06:43 AM

Insul brite- it's kinda metallic-ee on one side and batting- esque on the other side or you can use a Terry cloth towel too!! Or three layers of batting would work too !! I'm sure if you google potholders you will come up with tons you like..

Originally Posted by jtapp9
    Hmmm...I might be interested in that one if I had some decent directions or supplies list. Still don't understand what makes them heat proof.

So whatch'all think?
    Old 05-06-2011, 06:46 AM

Hmmm might have to do one at a time for now otherwise I can't squish them in the flat rate envelopes anymore. The're pretty stuffed as it is now. I just thought it would be a fun idea for a twist ..

Originally Posted by Momma_K

So whatch'all think?
    OOOH!! I'm in!! Can we make more than one?? Love the idea!! :thumbup:
    Old 05-06-2011, 06:46 AM

Insul brite- it's kinda metallic-ee on one side and batting- esque on the other side or you can use a Terry cloth towel too!! Or three layers of batting would work too !! I'm sure if you google potholders you will come up with tons you like..

Originally Posted by jtapp9

So whatch'all think?

When Hobby Lobby has their 40% off coupons and I don't know what else to get I bought 2 or 3 bags of that just for the very thing of pot holders! I'm so excited to finally use it!
    Old 05-06-2011, 07:18 AM

Insul Brite....I'll look for it when I am shopping for "food" this weekend :)

Thanks!