Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
2021/2022, 2.5” Birthday Swap >

2021/2022, 2.5” Birthday Swap

2021/2022, 2.5” Birthday Swap

Old 03-07-2021, 11:46 AM

AuntNor, welcome to the Quilting Board!

Sewbizgirl, so far the three older girls are blond, but Madailein as a tint of red! It's too early to tell if she will be red headed, but I think it would be really cute if she is! Your daughter-in-law must be getting close to her dues date, right?

Wendy, good for you for insisting on getting MRI. Hopefully that is a start to fixing your pains. Praying for you!
Old 03-07-2021, 04:25 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by NZquilter View Post
Your daughter-in-law must be getting close to her dues date, right?
Just over 2 weeks away. She had her first one right on the due date!
Old 03-07-2021, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by NZquilter View Post
AuntNor, welcome to the Quilting Board!

Sewbizgirl, so far the three older girls are blond, but Madailein as a tint of red! It's too early to tell if she will be red headed, but I think it would be really cute if she is! Your daughter-in-law must be getting close to her dues date, right?

Wendy, good for you for insisting on getting MRI. Hopefully that is a start to fixing your pains. Praying for you!
Ah a potential ginger! And yes, praying for you too Wendy!
Old 03-08-2021, 08:13 AM

I got my candies all cut and wrapped up, then found I'd used up all the Bday cards I had. So as soon as I get some, I'll be getting them off in the mail.

Old 03-08-2021, 09:52 AM

Default doctors

Thanks guys. I'm speaking to the surgeon at 10:30 and PCP at 11:45, sure do like these phone appointments as we are 1 hour from the city and I can't drive for all the diseases and stuff. I'm scared, I know I shouldn't read up on stuff from Google buuuutt I like to know what's coming just not so much. The surgeon tried to get me in to see him today, so this is a big deal with a time stamp on it. Seems your supposed to get a rupture taken care of from a week to one month. This has been going on for four years!! I am still gobsmacked, been to three different doctors, not one of them checked me for a tear, not even the podiatrist. Now, here's the thing. I'm 58 and have been diagnosed with all kinds of stuff that I'm beginning not to believe any more. I'm not sure I've got SLE, if they can't back it up with science, I'm done believing what they say. This other thing I've got (congenital something or other that means my spinal column isn't large enough and could paralyze me just for looking up at the sky) this other surgeon wants to fuse from my scull to my Thoracic. Nuts to you too, Never called him back.

Ok, all my shipping is done (self employed) and now to make some goodies. Ya'll have a great day.
Old 03-08-2021, 11:00 PM

my candies when to the PO last night and will be on their way today. Had to stop at the dollar store on my way home and load up on bday cards for this year's swap.
Old 03-09-2021, 04:07 AM

And the winner is...........................Patricksmom! Congratulations! Thank you to all who shared their stories in the "Getting to Know You Contest". We are an interesting and fun loving bunch of quilty virtual friends.

My first envelope of birthday treats will be at the post office this morning along with the contest prize.
Old 03-09-2021, 11:04 AM

02-25
Sewbizgirl

03-04
TravelingGramma
Ibex94

03-05
Loveofquilts

03-06
Gaijin
Patrick's Mom

03-08
barbarakilber23
AHWU

03-09
Crispy_Frog

Two more envelopes are yesterday and one today. Thank you! It's getting harder to not open them until my birthday! I know there are pretty treasures in each one.
Old 03-09-2021, 11:05 AM

Congratulations, Patrick's Mom!
Old 03-09-2021, 12:10 PM

Mailing tomorrow.